PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for my sittuation

MercyChild
Nov 30th 2008, 08:42 PM
Still new in Christ, and have to deal with the consequences of my sinfull nature, before giving my life to God. I find to be in a bad spot at this stage, and have a lot of decisions to make. I have a track record of making very poor decisions in life. My marraige is soon to be over it seems, and this was the last bit of hope I had left. I used to be an addict before so you can imagine that I lost all. I dont want to mess up this time. I have made a lot of stupid decisions in the past, and struggle with this battlefield in my mind. So please pray that Gods will be done in my life.

So here goes my prayer

Father, You know me, and You know that I need You in this midnight hour. You are the light and I want to run to you. I want to give unto you every part of my life. I want to trust in You, and even when things does not work out the way I want it, please remind me that You are in control. I also ask that You would bring my thoughts under Your control. I do not know what the future has in store, but I ask only one thing. That You will keep me in Your will, and give me the strenght to do Your will. Thank you
Amen

IMINXTC
Nov 30th 2008, 09:34 PM
Praying for our Lord's overwhelming covering over you at this crucial time in your life. Praying that your marriage can be saved, and if it doesn't work out that way, praying that your Lord will lead you with strong and personal guidance to where and what He has for you.

Having now turned to Him with your life, we will pray that He give you the courage and faith to keep going in Him. Praying that doors be opened for you and praying as well for your husband, that doors be opened for him, to the glory of God.

And when things look tough, be sure that you have friends who are lifting you up to the Lord in prayer, and that your Savior will never leave or forsake you.

jsph110
Nov 30th 2008, 10:39 PM
Wonderful payer. I stand in agreement with you; in Jesus' name. ty.

livingwaters
Nov 30th 2008, 10:55 PM
Lord, we come together to give YOU praise and thanksgiving even in this difficult time in Linda's life...YOUR Word says, if 2 or more come together in agreement, as in touching, that their prayers will be answered...so, Father, we come to you, in agreement, for YOUR will to be worked out in Linda's life...show her LORD what YOU are doing, as YOU are always on the job!!!! Glory to God!!! Wrap YOUR arms around her, Father, so that she may always feel YOUR presence and LOVE!!! :pray:pray all these things in Jesus' name. Thank YOU, Lord!!:):hug:

Redneck Charger
Dec 1st 2008, 12:40 AM
I pray.. Jesus.. Please take care of our friend Linda here.. Please keep a watchful eye over her, Please do not let her slide back, and begin to make the wrond decisions again.. Please help her contiue the climb upward to you Jesus.. Please Jesus take care of my friend Linda..:pray:

karenoka27
Dec 1st 2008, 01:49 AM
Father, Thank You that we can come before You on behalf of others, as well as for our own needs.
Lord, I ask that You be with Linda and encourage her heart. Lord, You never give up on us. Thank You. Lord, please help Linda realize that the things in her past are behind her and she needs to keep walking forward with You and follow where You lead.
Father, take Linda's life and give her an opportunity to use what she has been through to help others, bringing glory to Your name.
In Jesus Name, amen

Ashley274
Dec 1st 2008, 02:23 AM
Linda :hug: I am praying for you that your heart stays in His will and your steps always fall into His footprints :pray::pray::pray:

AndrewBaptistFL
Dec 1st 2008, 02:31 AM
I am joining you all in prayer!

walked
Dec 2nd 2008, 05:25 PM
Praying with you.