PDA

View Full Version : Praise Report, calling, work

prayerhse
Nov 30th 2008, 11:38 PM
Praise Report!!:pp
Thank you heavenly Father, dear Saviour Jesus, & Holy Spiri,t You always hear cry of your children. Thank you for the finance to cover workers wages & repayments. Bless the wonderful lady you brought to our rescue. Continue to prosper her, family & business, for their devotion to You. Bless us so we can be a blessing to others. Thank you for your faithful prayer warriors always standing in the gap, & persevering in breaking down enemys barriers & strongholds within our lives. Bless & anoint them intensely, cover them with blood of Jesus their families in all areas of their lives, esp in service to You. :kiss:

:hug::pray:Please continue to pray for husbands calling as leader of his extended family. Pray for spirit of boldness to speak truth & break down enemy strongholds, barriers. Clarity of mind, & spirit of discernment, & revelation so he will be totally in tune & surrendered to Godís will. Above all may he be filled with Godís love, mercy, patience, humility to look beyond offenses, & hardened hearts, & see Godís love for us. Pray for restoration, peace & prosperity within his family & village. Thankyou

:pray:Please pray for Manes relationship @ work. May Holy Spirit destroy satans purposes & plans for. May her reputation be restored. May spirit of envy jealousy & vindictiveness be destroyed. May she be a blessing to her work & our people, in Jesus name.

:ppPray for Ida that Holy Spirit will teach, & guide her to be the best prayer warrior she can be for the Lord. Thankyou

Redneck Charger
Dec 1st 2008, 12:37 AM
Praying for your family and friends..:pray:

livingwaters
Dec 1st 2008, 03:27 AM
Praising the Lord with you!!!! GOD is good ALL the Time!!!! Glory to God..Just know that I am also praying for your requests mentioned...May God see fit to grant you favor!!! Thank YOU LORD!!!!!

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn201/cherylhebert/praising%20the%20Lord/blink10.gif

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn201/cherylhebert/praising%20the%20Lord/J1.jpg

walked
Dec 3rd 2008, 09:25 PM
Praying with you, and praising Him with you.