PDA

View Full Version : Another Storm...

JesusReignsForever
Dec 1st 2008, 02:42 AM
My mom lost her job and she is the bread winner in the family, she is also going thru very tough times in her marraige... they are on the brink of divorce. I am asking for you guys to pray with me that God's will be done. I know he is able to work everything out. :hug: My moms name is Robin and her husbands name is Lawrence. Just please send up a prayer for them, the devil is just so very busy, but God is in control.

moonglow
Dec 1st 2008, 03:49 AM
Oh dear..I am so sorry to hear this...on top of the holidays on us...that just adds to the stress of it all..

I will be sure to pray for all of you!!!

God bless

CoffeeCat
Dec 1st 2008, 04:04 AM
Praying for your mom and her husband, and for your family in general! :pray:

livingwaters
Dec 1st 2008, 04:44 AM
God is good all the time....just know that HE knows what's going on and HE will come through!!!

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn201/cherylhebert/encouragement/LordSurround_WithLovebutterfly.gif

This is what it is: "God is on the throne!!!!!!"

So, tell satan to take a read:
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn201/cherylhebert/encouragement/devilsaysOHNOSHESup.jpg

Redneck Charger
Dec 1st 2008, 06:29 AM
Jesus.. Please take care and watch over Robin and Lawerence..Help them get through their differences.. Please Jesus..:pray:

IMINXTC
Dec 1st 2008, 07:39 AM
Lifting you and your Mom and Dad before the Lord in this time of trouble, asking for a solution to the employment and financial needs, and especially for healing and restoration for this marriage.

Praying that these things will help to bring your family closer and closer to the Lord.

steelerbabe
Dec 1st 2008, 02:16 PM
I am praying for your mom and her husband and her employment situation:pray: Lord, please strengthen this family as they go through this difficult time.

Frances
Dec 1st 2008, 05:47 PM
:pray: . . . . . . . . .

jsph110
Dec 1st 2008, 09:46 PM
God, we thank you because you have been Jehova Jireh in Robin's life. We ask you to continue honoring your name in her life during this period and i ask you in the name of Jesus to provide for her work and a source of income. I thankyou because you are Jehova Shalom in their marriage. We ask you to bring peace to this couple and keep them together because you have commanded us not to divorce; in Jesus' name we ask standing in agreement. ty Jesus. Give them peace that passeth all understanding in the family.

JesusReignsForever
Dec 2nd 2008, 12:13 AM
Thanks this prayer has been partyly fufilled and the second part is on it way can a mod shut this down. Praise God.