PDA

View Full Version : Heart surgery tomorrow

Bethany67
Dec 1st 2008, 06:11 PM
Colleague's Dad age 77. Only 1/4 of his heart is currently working; they're going to put in some kind of flesh valves, not mechanical ones, but there's a real chance he may not survive the surgery. Without the surgery he could go at any minute, and he's also fighting leukaemia. He's been in hospital for a week but is only now strong enough for them to even consider doing the op. Please pray for all the family; as far as I know, none of them are Christians. Thanks very much.

steelerbabe
Dec 1st 2008, 06:15 PM
I am praying for this entire family:pray: Lord, I just ask you to be with them as they approach this surgery and may they come to know your saving power and grace.

IMINXTC
Dec 1st 2008, 06:41 PM
Lifting this gentleman before the Lord for a successful heart surgery. Praying for the entire family that doors would be opened for them to hear the gospel, and that they would be surrounded by witnesses.

Praying for the conviction of the Holy Spirit, especially for this older gentleman who's time may be drawing to a close. And that the Lord will use these events for His glory, and the preaching of the cross.

Redneck Charger
Dec 2nd 2008, 04:04 AM
Jesus, please take care of this Dad, and family..and please show them what would happen if they believed.. Please Jesus as a believer, take care of this Dad..:pray::pray::pray::pray:

Ashley274
Dec 2nd 2008, 04:23 AM
Praying for this man that the lord heals him of all his health issues esp this surgery

livingwaters
Dec 2nd 2008, 04:43 AM
:pray:ing that our Powerful, Loving, Mericful, Compassionate Father strengthen this man for his surgery and bring him out healed...Glory to YOU, Father...I pray that YOU touch the family and show them YOUR purpose for all of their lives...I pray these things in Jesus' name..:pray:

walked
Dec 2nd 2008, 05:28 PM
Praying with you.

Phoenix800
Dec 3rd 2008, 12:16 AM
God please take care of this gentleman. Heal him in Jesus' name and may he come to know your power thru this experience.

Frances
Dec 3rd 2008, 05:35 PM
:pray: that this encourages the him and his family to turn to, and trust, Jesus Christ. . . .

catlover
Dec 3rd 2008, 06:56 PM
Lord, please give the doctors wisdom in dealing with this gentleman. Please allow his body to undergo the best treatment so he will continue life. Please be with his family and friends and surround them with your comfort. In Jesus name,

Bethany67
Dec 3rd 2008, 07:10 PM
Please keep praying - the last update we had was this morning in a garbled text message. It was a 10 hour op yesterday and they found further complications, so he was on life support in a critical condition. I'll post again when I know more.

IMINXTC
Dec 3rd 2008, 08:11 PM
Continuing to hold this gentleman before the Lord for recovery from this serious operation. Praying for his spiritual needs and for the needs of his family.