PDA

View Full Version : A dear friend in a tight situation

JesusReignsForever
Dec 3rd 2008, 02:37 AM
:hug: Hi everyone,

I am just asking for prayer for my friend his name is Tyree he is addicted to illegal drugs and has not worked in 13years. He is trying to clean up his life and is having a difficult time due to the choices he has made in his life. If you would please pray with me that Jesus will shake up his heart and let him turn over to Jesus fully and bless him find a job and a home of his own.I just don't know how else to encourage him :cry: it is a tough situation I am praying for him most def.

steelerbabe
Dec 3rd 2008, 05:53 AM
I am praying for your friend Tyree:pray: Keep reminding him that all things are possible with God. Never lose hope. Keep praying and encouraging him. He is blessed to have a friend like you:hug:

Redneck Charger
Dec 3rd 2008, 12:04 PM
Jesus.. Please take care of Tyree.. Please help him becoem clean..and find a job.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Studyin'2Show
Dec 3rd 2008, 12:57 PM
Just ten years ago my hubby (baxpack7) and I were both addicted to illegal drugs and really just in a horrible lifestyle. It took us a long time to refill the huge hole we had dug ourselves into but God has been with us all along the way. We are planning to buy our first home in just a few months. Yes, all things are possible with God. Keep praying for him because the fervent prayer of the righteous avails much. My hubby's grandmother prayed for us for almost 15 years and passed away the year before we came to Messiah. :cry: She never got to actually 'see' us saved but I believe she had faith that God had our backs. Whether you even see him turn you just keep praying for him faithfully. And I will pray for him now and for you as you pray for him continually. :pray:

God Bless!

Frances
Dec 3rd 2008, 05:29 PM
:pray: that Tyree will acknowedge Jesus Christ his Saviour and Lord, and be set free . . . . .

walked
Dec 3rd 2008, 09:21 PM
Praying with you for Tyree.