PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for a new job.

MOTC7
Dec 3rd 2008, 01:05 PM
Well I'm still relatively new here, but considering that my posts are awesome, I will go ahead and post my first prayer request. (I'm not that vain btw) :D

About 3 weeks ago, we were told that our division is being outsourced to another company domestically and that we have until April 2009 to have a job. If we stay on until the very end, they give a 35% bonus. Of course, taxed at the highest rate possible. I said better to have a stable job beyond that 5 months than to not have one and get highly taxed. Therefore I have thrown my resume to the wind and have had some luck.

Today, I have a final interview with a law firm's tech department. It would mean a likely substantial increase in salary. However, Friday I have a second interview with another auditing firm's tech department, likely with the managing partner, and as of yesterday, there is the likelihood that I might have yet another interview with another company where the pay raise would be enourmous.

I know that God is pouring out his favor to have so many interviews in one week, but my prayer request is that I would have wisdom to hear God's voice and be obedient and go where He wills, not where I want, and that I would make the right decision in His name for His name's sake. Thanks!

bennie
Dec 3rd 2008, 01:48 PM
Well I'm still relatively new here, but considering that my posts are awesome, I will go ahead and post my first prayer request. (I'm not that vain btw) :D

About 3 weeks ago, we were told that our division is being outsourced to another company domestically and that we have until April 2009 to have a job. If we stay on until the very end, they give a 35% bonus. Of course, taxed at the highest rate possible. I said better to have a stable job beyond that 5 months than to not have one and get highly taxed. Therefore I have thrown my resume to the wind and have had some luck.

Today, I have a final interview with a law firm's tech department. It would mean a likely substantial increase in salary. However, Friday I have a second interview with another auditing firm's tech department, likely with the managing partner, and as of yesterday, there is the likelihood that I might have yet another interview with another company where the pay raise would be enourmous.

I know that God is pouring out his favor to have so many interviews in one week, but my prayer request is that I would have wisdom to hear God's voice and be obedient and go where He wills, not where I want, and that I would make the right decision in His name for His name's sake. Thanks!

hi

may Gods grace be on you at this time and let the Holy Spirit guide you in the best decision for you. Good luck.

bennie

Frances
Dec 3rd 2008, 05:24 PM
:pray: and trusting you will be guided by God's Peace to the job He wants you to have . . . where you will be able to serve Him and where He will Bless others through you.

jsph110
Dec 3rd 2008, 09:21 PM
God, i claim this promise in MOTC's life, in Jesus' name. Ps 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. ty Jesus.