PDA

View Full Version : get out of my head

Aimwell
Dec 3rd 2008, 03:45 PM
hey guys, me again. monday night/ tuesday morning i woke up and I actually remembered the dream i was having. I'm not going to go into details--their kinda sketchy. For the main part though, I was dreaming that I was back with my ex. I knew that the dream was happening after we broke up, because in my dream her favorite cat was dead (which just happened recently). Now this might seem to be just another dream, that i can go on and ignore just like any other weird dream, but here's the catch, I was happy in this dream, moreso than I was on just another average day. I still have feelings for her. Again, another catch, because I had to go off for college, and will have no time go spend with her because of class, band, and my fraternity, I broke up with her before the summer, thinking it will be easier for the both of us. She was devastated, I tried to move on thinking that it was for the best. Now that everything is over, I realize the mistake that I have made, but I think that she's still hurting from the break-up.

unkerns
Dec 4th 2008, 03:07 AM
sometimes it takes a moment like this to really see true blessings in your or to find the things that really matter

Friend of Jesus
Dec 5th 2008, 03:02 PM
Ok, here's my advice: wait

I have had a fair share of dreams like yours in my time, and the one thing I've learnt is not to listen to them. Relationships should not be built upon feelings that you have because feelings change. The thing about dreams is that they are entirely based upon feelings, so whatever you do, don't act on it.

However, I am not saying that you should dismiss this girl entirely. What I am saying is to wait until the fluffy feelings that dreams bring are gone before making a decision. Also, PRAY, because God's wiser than I am.

Revinius
Dec 5th 2008, 03:33 PM
is she Christian? A real Christian? All for Jesus? (broken record keeps repeating itself :P)

Friend of Jesus
Dec 6th 2008, 09:31 AM
Oh yeah, and what Revinius said... I've heard it so many times now it goes without saying

Aimwell
Dec 7th 2008, 10:26 PM
well, we've dated twice before. she's not in church mainly because of her parents, but when we were together, she would come with me to church so. i like her still, but at the time of the dream, she wasnt single. now she is, and has told me how she still had feelings for me. She told me this before she knew about this dream, or before i spoke to her at all since being home from college. so, i think we're gonna get back together.....what do you guys think?

Revinius
Dec 8th 2008, 05:44 AM
i think i dont see evidence she is Christian. Going to church doesnt mean someone is with Christ so make sure. Is her entire reason for being to serve and live for Christ?

Aimwell
Dec 11th 2008, 06:58 PM
yeh...ive came to my senses, she's not in church. plus she's clingy and a little annoying. we dont having anything to talk about, and we i do try to say something, she either ignores me or goes to talk about her neices. yeh......sometimes i dont even know what im thinking

Revinius
Dec 12th 2008, 02:52 PM
personally, if they are all for Christ, the rest doesnt matter to me (and i think that is a pretty high standard).

Friend of Jesus
Dec 12th 2008, 09:56 PM
If they're all for Christ, that speaks acres about the rest of them

mccain22
Dec 12th 2008, 10:01 PM
I did a long distance relationship all last year. I went to college and she was still in high school. I actually wish we broke up then, the distance caused conflicts and hurt me more that when we actually did break up I was happy. And yes, she was a real Christian.