PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for Racism

Jamesmason1984
Dec 3rd 2008, 11:08 PM
:pray:Ok I work in an Establishment....with Mainly Caucasian People, And i'm the Only african american male there and i think it's two black females that work another shift. And i can kinda Feel alot of Racial Tension, so i'm Just prayin that god opens my co-workers eyes to the stupidty of racism, and show Them that everyone should be treated equal, I love all people sincerly from the bottom of my Heart,...and it Kinda hurts that people can still act this way, But i still love them with the love of God and i know he will open thier eyes.

IMINXTC
Dec 3rd 2008, 11:15 PM
Will certainly lift this matter before the Lord. Praying for you also, for deliverance in this difficult circumstance.

RANGER65
Dec 3rd 2008, 11:24 PM
Just keep a pure heart and pray for those around you....Let them know you are a Christian and live it in front of them. Remember the quickest way to war is 0 communication. Push them to communicate with you. Talk to them and let the spirit take the emphasis off black and white and get their eyes on Christ. I have been in the past the pastor of an all black church and my wife and I were the only whites....with God all things are possible. It will work for the good. All things...."ALL" THINGS... remember.

JesusReignsForever
Dec 3rd 2008, 11:35 PM
:pray:ing with you! Send peace, perfect peace precious Jesus!:hug:

CoffeeCat
Dec 4th 2008, 12:26 AM
Praying for you and with you.... and for all those who see all too clearly how much racism hurts, as well as for those who are unable to see the same. :pray:

AndrewBaptistFL
Dec 4th 2008, 12:48 AM
Praying with you friend!

Frances
Dec 4th 2008, 05:38 PM
:pray: that your friendly attitude to everyone, in spite of any slights, melts every hard heart and encourages friendliness in return . . .

Vhayes
Dec 5th 2008, 12:43 AM
My prayers are added to the others here. Jesus is color blind - I will pray that the folks with whom you work will soon be as well.

Hugs to you -
V

catlover
Dec 5th 2008, 02:18 AM
James, my husband and I are caucasian. 20 years ago we adopted a bi-racial baby (he looks very much African American). This issue is one I'm particularly sensitive to. Just remember who you are in the Lord. There ARE people out there that don't care what color your skin is. Racism is so evil to judge people because their skin pigmentation is different. Just don't let other people's hang-ups affect you in a negative way. Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.

Be blessed and be a blessing to others,

Much luv to you.

livingwaters
Dec 5th 2008, 03:29 AM
James, please know that you are a child of God!!! When they act like they're working for the devil, remember, if they're not saved, THEY ARE!!!! Put on the FULL Armour of the Lord and you will be well protected...and sing, "this little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine; this little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine; this little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...let it shine, let it shine, let it shine!!!! Alleluia..Alleluia:pp

James, my husband and I are caucasian. 20 years ago we adopted a bi-racial baby (he looks very much African American). This issue is one I'm particularly sensitive to. Just remember who you are in the Lord. There ARE people out there that don't care what color your skin is. Racism is so evil to judge people because their skin pigmentation is different. Just don't let other people's hang-ups affect you in a negative way. Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.

Be blessed and be a blessing to others,

Much luv to you.

Also, I'm caucasian, but have three, yes, threee bi-racial grandchildren....if, anything, I give them just "a little more love" than the rest because of how this cruel world thinks...including some of my family!!!!

God bless You!!!:hug:

Redneck Charger
Dec 5th 2008, 11:55 AM
Jesus, Please take care of James at work and other places in his path.. Help stop the racism in his life.. We are the same Jesus.. Maybe help or show them how to write a paper asyou did where i work in a Respectful Workplace.. it has helped 98% of our people where I work.. Please Jesus help James..:pray: