PDA

View Full Version : Financial Problems

Christian_lady
Dec 4th 2008, 09:49 AM
I'm in financial crisis. The bills keep coming and money is short. I don't want to swallow my pride and ask my parents for help - they have their own problems.

I need a prayer, I don't need Jesus to pay my bills but I could use some comfort.

I keep praying to Him but it just doesn't seem like my relationship with Him works out all the time.

I believe in the rapture, Heaven and eternal salvation but I'm not always convinced He is a great guide for living in THIS world where we have to rely on finances and other tools for survival.

I'm just expressing myself, I'm not trying to cause anyone discomfort with my words.

Pray for me in any way you see fit.
CL

steelerbabe
Dec 4th 2008, 11:21 AM
I am praying for you and your financial situation:pray: Jesus knows and does care. Whatever comes against you, stand on the word and never lose hope.

AndrewBaptistFL
Dec 4th 2008, 11:51 AM
Joining you in prayer.

slightlypuzzled
Dec 4th 2008, 02:41 PM
You are in His prayers for what is needed to pay your bills and to grow in Him....He loves us, and He wants us to grow in Him.

Father, we pray that You will bless her with the means to pay her bills and to grow in You as You guide her. Bless her with peace ad grace to find rest as she walks through this life. Keep her safe from the evil one and all that he would do to her. Help to grow in peace and rest that comes with You. May He bless you with all that You need as you walk with Him...

IMINXTC
Dec 4th 2008, 03:41 PM
Lifting you up before the Lord CL for resolution to these difficult financial problems. Praying that our Lord would draw you close to Him during these trials and that your faith would be strenghtened.

walked
Dec 4th 2008, 05:19 PM
Praying for your provision and guidance.
Father in Jesus name I ask that you hear our prayers, touch the lives of those who look to you for their needs. Do this to bring glory to your name and to bring us joy.
Thank you for your mercy heavenly Father, guide, protect and provide for us.

Frances
Dec 4th 2008, 05:45 PM
:pray: that you recognise the Lord's Guidance . . . . and His Provision for you.

ps. He's the only Guide that can be trusted in this world . . . .

Redneck Charger
Dec 5th 2008, 11:58 AM
Please Jesus help CL withher bills.. show her way to be comfortable with her bills.. Please Jesus..:pray: