PDA

View Full Version : Im really scared.

thehopefulcry2
Dec 4th 2008, 08:56 PM
:(My boy friend's dad, Kevin, has cancer that went into remission with treatment and now it has come back. He has a new experimental treatment next Friday that has about a 90% chance of killing him. I am afraid that he will die. He has to be on other medications for blood clots and with out that a clot more then likely will go to his heart, brain or lungs;but with the treatment he will more then likely have an allergic reaction to the cancer treatment and Die.

Pray that God Protects Kevin and his family. Kevin is not a christian, But I pray that one day he will be.

Thanks!

karenoka27
Dec 4th 2008, 09:00 PM
Father, I bring Kevin before You with this cancer situation. Lord, more than Your desire to physically heal him, is Your desire that he come to know Your Son Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. Father, I ask that You speak to Kevin's heart and that he will find that the only peace we have in this world is in You.
Father, I ask that You don't let Kevin leave this earth without You.
In Jesus Name, Amen

jsph110
Dec 4th 2008, 09:03 PM
We decree that kevin's dad will be healed in the name of Jesus, by whose stripes we were healed. We ask you Father that you may bring Kevin to your fold in Jesus' name. ty Jesus.

IMINXTC
Dec 5th 2008, 12:08 AM
Lifting Kevin up before the Lord for the miracle of salvation. How we pray that these physical calamities will not stop him from hearing the Gospel and Christian witness... We pray that the lord would send a pleading messenger...praying for the conviction of the Holy Spirit.

Praying that this gentleman would be delivered from this cancer and other complications so that he may have more time to come to the saving knowledge of Christ. Praying for your boy friend and all the family.

livingwaters
Dec 5th 2008, 04:12 AM
:pray:Oh, Father, I come to YOU praying that YOU will change the heart of Kevin, and he will call on YOUR precious Son's name!!! YOUR Word says that by calling on the name of JESUS, we will be saved...I know YOU are no respector of persons, Lord, cause when I called on YOUR precious name, JESUS, YOU saved me...then and there...all things are possible through YOU, FATHER...I pray that Kevin, pick up his mat and walk...that also, can only be done, in YOUR power...which we have, as YOU live in us..we are healed by YOUR stripes..Lord, I pray that YOU turn this around for Kevin's good and YOUR Glory...I pray all these things in Jesus' precious name..Amen!!:pray::pray::pray:

Redneck Charger
Dec 5th 2008, 11:50 AM
Jesus, Please take care of Kevin and his family.. Jesus please take care of Kevin's Dad.. Please help them understand you rlove for all of who believe.. Please Jesus take care of this family and Dad..:pray:

Frances
Dec 5th 2008, 04:43 PM
Praising the Lord for people like Kevin who assist medical research, and other sufferers, in this way.

:pray: that Kevin will put his trust in the Jesus Christ of the Bible - not a figment of anyone's imagination . . .

Agyei
Dec 5th 2008, 04:44 PM
Father, Please bless Kevin's father and see to it that his experimental treatment is a 100% success. Please use this unfortunate circumstance to open Kevin and his fathers eyes to the truth of your power and mercy and please bring comfort to his family during this time of uncertainty. In Jesus holy name we pray, Amen. :pray:

thehopefulcry2
Dec 5th 2008, 09:16 PM
Thank you everyone I hope you all continue to pray.
The Lord helped me with getting work off So I can be there if I need too.
I'm really worried!

moonglow
Dec 5th 2008, 09:27 PM
I will be keeping him in my prayers too....thanks for letting us know and keep us updated on how things go.

God bless

thehopefulcry2
Dec 7th 2008, 03:37 PM
I'm pretty worried about my boyfriend. He doesn't seem to be dealing with it at all... I don't want to push him but I'm worried about his well being too. Can you include him in your prayers please? His name is Kris.

Dave Robb
Dec 7th 2008, 03:44 PM
Praying for all involved.
Don't be afraid, have faith. Grace and peace are yours in Jesus name.

Blessings
Dave