PDA

View Full Version : Hosea and Gomer - Restoring a Wife

cbetrain55
Dec 4th 2008, 10:30 PM
Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord.

My fiance' and I broke up 2 days ago. She actually broke up with me and I know it was for a dual purpose. She wanted to protect me from more pains as she heals from some. She has some baggage that she needs to heal from and it was causing her to be pretty bad to me.

Truth can do that...especially some of the hurts she had. I would have stayed with her through all, but she couldn't take hurting me more.

And even before we had broken up God had started dealing with me to stand with her no matter what, and showed me in something like a vision that there would be a separation followed by time together, but more separation, but finally a joining.

And since the breakup, I've had people I haven't talked to for months send me verses of scripture encouraging me to stand and hold fast to God's promises...and they don't know anything about what is going on.

So...though it doesn't make sense to the world...this woman is the woman God has melded my heart with, and I am going to stand in my love for her with a furious fiery faith in God until God heals her and turns her heart back towards me so that we can be husband and wife as God has intended.

I am asking, dear Saints, for prayers for her emotional, spiritual and mental healing, and a greater and deeper relationship with God.

And for me, strength and wisdom to resist the devil and my fleshly pains so that I may stand before her and God blameless and holy so that I might be the husband He has created me to be and the husband she needs.

And finally that God guides us by His hands back to becoming the family we should be.

God Bless You All

Chris

livingwaters
Dec 5th 2008, 04:26 AM
Chris, :pray::pray:I pray that the Lord will give you peace and joy, unspeakable!!! Only, HE can do that...Amen...I pray for healing all around for your fiance...Is she a Christian? I pray for her to feel the embrace of the Lord and know that NO sin is too great for forgiveness. Also, for her to know that our Heavenly Father wants us to have life and life more abundantly...God does not give us the spirit of fear and pain...HE that is in us, is greater than he that is in the world...so, we must run the good race and focus on the Lord, no matter what...HIS thoughts and ways are higher and better than ours...praise YOUR mighty Name, Lord!!! Nothing is impossible for God!!!! We must learn to wait on HIM!!! HE knows the end from the beginning!!! HE is the Alpha and the Omega!!! Glory to YOU, Father....

:pray::pray:Just pray, pray and read your Bible...get more and more of the Word inside...that is what gets us through!!! Let the Word be written on your heart!!!! Amen.:hug:

bennie
Dec 5th 2008, 04:33 AM
Lord, let this relationship honour You and Your Kingdom. You know the cercumstanses Lord. Be with Chris during this time, and draw him closer to You Father.
Amen

Redneck Charger
Dec 5th 2008, 11:46 AM
Jesus I ask in prayers if you would please take care of Chris.. Help him deal with this..and please help him be strong.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Frances
Dec 5th 2008, 04:39 PM
:pray: for the Lord's will to be done in, and through, both of you . . .

cbetrain55
Dec 5th 2008, 07:02 PM
Chris, :pray::pray:I pray that the Lord will give you peace and joy, unspeakable!!! Only, HE can do that...Amen...I pray for healing all around for your fiance...Is she a Christian? I pray for her to feel the embrace of the Lord and know that NO sin is too great for forgiveness. Also, for her to know that our Heavenly Father wants us to have life and life more abundantly...God does not give us the spirit of fear and pain...HE that is in us, is greater than he that is in the world...so, we must run the good race and focus on the Lord, no matter what...HIS thoughts and ways are higher and better than ours...praise YOUR mighty Name, Lord!!! Nothing is impossible for God!!!! We must learn to wait on HIM!!! HE knows the end from the beginning!!! HE is the Alpha and the Omega!!! Glory to YOU, Father....

:pray::pray:Just pray, pray and read your Bible...get more and more of the Word inside...that is what gets us through!!! Let the Word be written on your heart!!!! Amen.:hug:

Yes, she is a Christian, just not as strong. She was raised up in a church that was more of a "Jesus is the universe so you just really need to look to the universe for your power and enlightenment". We've been going for 6 months to a good Word teaching anointed church together. I will still go even if she doesn't.

We had a great early morning prayer meeting and the prayer warriors laid hands on me and some prayer clothes I had brought that I will lay around her house. We prayed that God would heal her and draw her closer to Him every day.

Anyway, after the prayer meeting was over the pastor came over and said, you know, your problem reminds me of a story in the bible...how this prophet met a woman and she went off, but he kept taking her and forgiving her and in the end she became the wife God had promised.

I laughed and said, Pastor Bob, Monday afternoon, when I was reading some Word during my break at work...God directed me to that VERY story in the Bible. Pretty crazy. Anyway, I know God is doing something in her life. Pastor Bob did warn me that God will probably let her go down a very tough road before she turns around, but be ready because God's already done the work. I just have to sit back and trust him.

Thank you saints for your prayers.

God bless you everyone!!!