PDA

View Full Version : please pray for my cat...

Metamorphasis
Dec 5th 2008, 03:51 AM
I know it may just be my anxiety since I didn't actually see him eat any mouse poison that is placed in our downstairs area or a mouse that has ingested the poison, but he was downstairs with it for a few hours by accident, and I'm just really scared, I'm mostly likely going to call the vet just to make sure, but since I didn't see him eat anything, I think its okay...but I'm just freaking out. Please pray that he didn't eat any poison and that he'll be okay..please...my cat is my baby...

Tanya~
Dec 5th 2008, 03:53 AM
I pray the Lord will bring you peace about your cat... maybe offer the cat a little morsel of meat or something. If he eats it that means his stomach isn't feeling ill and he is probably just fine.

IMINXTC
Dec 5th 2008, 03:57 AM
Lifting you up before the Lord about this.

Redneck Charger
Dec 5th 2008, 11:51 AM
Jesus, Please take care of this cat.. Please Jesus..:pray:

catlover
Dec 5th 2008, 01:55 PM
Meta,

As a "cat lover" all of my life, I pray your baby will be fine. Our pets we love are an important part of our lives. My baby is Rusty, who is a 7 year old orange tabby and who is blind. My other cat is Sammy who is 7 that we adopted 4 years ago. Let us know what happens.

AndrewBaptistFL
Dec 5th 2008, 02:50 PM
Praying for God's protection of your cat. Thank you Lord!

Metamorphasis
Dec 15th 2008, 04:53 AM
its been over a week, and he is alright, thank you all for praying for my cat and thank you God for being gracious enough to answer them! I'm still keeping an eye on him though, but glad he ended up showing no signs of being sick.

turtledove
Dec 16th 2008, 02:50 PM
Thanks be to God about your kitty! My prayers he remains just fine. :)

sing01
Dec 17th 2008, 12:01 AM
God bless the cat, protect it and keep it out of mischief. Amen.

Lee-Roy
Dec 17th 2008, 11:36 PM
I'm glad your cat is OK!