PDA

View Full Version : 200 familys without work

bennie
Dec 5th 2008, 04:09 AM
i heard last night and tonight driving home from work, that Focus on The Family had to lay of 200 people. FOTF is well below there budget for the coming year.
Please pray for these people and there familys.

thanks
bennie

IMINXTC
Dec 5th 2008, 04:12 AM
Very sorry to hear about these layoffs. Lifting these workers and their families up before Lord for employment and financial needs to be met, especially here in the holiday season.

livingwaters
Dec 5th 2008, 04:18 AM
Agreeing with you in prayer, Bennie, for those folks who are suffering financially, especially at this time, of course there is never a good time to suffer...I pray LORD that you give these families peace, comfort and strength in their difficulties...embrace the children and give them peace and joy in knowing that their families are doing the best they can!!! I pray these things in Jesus' name..Amen.:pray::pray::pray:

Redneck Charger
Dec 5th 2008, 11:48 AM
Jesus, I ask you to take care of these 200 people out of work.. Jesus I ask that you help all that are being layed off through out these troubling times.. Help them find work, and be able to support their needs, and thier family needs.. Please Jesus..:pray:

AndrewBaptistFL
Dec 5th 2008, 03:04 PM
can someone post a donation link for fotf? This ministry has helped me since childhood.

miepie
Dec 6th 2008, 10:42 AM
Sorry Andrew, but I had to delete that link. Donation links are not allowed. If you need it again, you can pm Frances for it...... :)

God Bless,
Mieke

AndrewBaptistFL
Dec 6th 2008, 01:56 PM
Sorry Andrew, but I had to delete that link. Donation links are not allowed. If you need it again, you can pm Frances for it...... :)

God Bless,
Mieke

I got it! Thank you miepie! God bless you!

turtledove
Dec 6th 2008, 03:18 PM
Praying for these families and for many others who are out of work. In the Name of Jesus...:pray:

matthew7and1
Dec 7th 2008, 07:09 PM
:pray::hug::pray::hug:
praying for the families that this loss will leave them open to recieve greater and better things.