PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray for me

zsl
Dec 5th 2008, 09:38 PM
I haven't been able to get on this board much, but I am so thankful to be able to come to this place and lay down my burdens so that you might pray with me about them.

I have so many issues that I and my family are dealing with. I feel too emotionally exhausted to pray about these issues anymore. I've been praying for many, many years...the same prayers. I don't want to give up hope, but I feel like I'm almost at that point. Evil is rampant in my family and has hold on so many of them.

Please pray, if you will. Thank you.

kaylin
Dec 5th 2008, 10:12 PM
I will pray, but you should not be discouraged either! I know when the Lord takes a long time answering it can be frustrating, but believe He is doing a work in your life, even all this time. God bless.

IMINXTC
Dec 5th 2008, 10:23 PM
Lifting you and your family up before the Lord zsl for intervention, healing and guidance. Praying for you as well, that you would be strengthened and refreshed in this spiritual battle concerning your loved ones.

matthew7and1
Dec 5th 2008, 10:46 PM
I will pray for your family and for you.

WOW! This works for you all the way!

Prayer 1 Jn 5:14-15 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

Ashley274
Dec 6th 2008, 06:26 AM
Hey I have missed you and certainly will pray :pray::pray::pray:

Redneck Charger
Dec 6th 2008, 12:00 PM
Jesus, I am praying for ZSL.. and ZSL's family.. Please Jesus take care of them.. Help them keep from evil.. Please Jesus:pray:

livingwaters
Dec 7th 2008, 04:41 AM
zsl, you hold fast and stand on "the rock!!" HE is on the job...always!!! Things happen in HIS time!!! God knows all and we have to be patient and wait...it's not easy!! I have a son who has not accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior...it is my consistant prayer that the Lord change his heart so he will come to know Jesus as his Savior...I witness to him, nonstop!!! My life is a witness to him, as well...He knows full well what Jesus has done for me...drastic change!!!!! I also have other family that are not saved!!! It tears my heart up, cause I know what price JESUS paid for us all!!! HE DID NOT HAVE TO DO WHAT HE DID!!!!!

So, :pray::pray:I pray with you that the Lord will put the "right" Christian in the path of your lost family members, as well as mine, that "a word" might change their hearts!!

God Bless You!!! Please, hold on to the Lord for all you're worth...and that's alot, cause you are a Child of the King!!!! Glory to God:hug:

Frances
Dec 7th 2008, 05:07 PM
:pray: for you and for them . . . .