PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Please pray for me!

JaneA
Dec 6th 2008, 01:10 AM
I just realized what a manipulative person I am. I cry and get upset and hope my family will care about me when something goes wrong. I don't know if I can live with myself anymore. I don't want to die, but my whole life has been a disaster. I am born again, but my whole family is saying I have always manipulated them. Please pray that I'll become a better person. I have alot of compassion and care alot about people. I have cats and take care of them, but my daughter who is 28 says I care more about cats than her. This is not true, but I can't convince her.:rolleyes::cry:

IMINXTC
Dec 6th 2008, 03:46 AM
Lifting you up before the Lord, Jane, for comfort and guidance and reassurance from Him. And thanking the Lord for the family that He has given you that you have faithfully raised.

Jolie76
Dec 6th 2008, 04:19 AM
Coming forward is the first step, as long as you keep talking to GOD he will help you.

You have taken the first steps already to be a better person, just give it some time and you will find yourself and the best person you can be.

livingwaters
Dec 6th 2008, 05:01 AM
Feeling your pain, Jane!!!:hug: My, how I hate to hear that a child, especially, one that belongs to our Almighty God, is feeling so bad about herself...Don't you know that's exactly what the devil wants!!!! Please, don't give him the authority to even try and destroy your life let alone do it...The Word says that we should not be "men pleasers!!" That means worry about pleasing the LORD, ONLY!!!! You may have to do like Abraham!!! Leave family alone until the Lord shows you a few things that HE has in store for you...Worry, Fear and Stress---are not from the Lord!!! HE knows the End from the Beginning...HE is the Alfa and the Omega!!! Glory to God!!! HE knows the plan cause HE made it...Alleluia!

Seek first the kingdom and all other things shall be added....God said that, not me!!!! WE MUST learn to stay in God's Word and apply every bit of it to ourselves and our lives!!!! LOOK UP~~~~LET go of all the "stuff" and let God do HIS work in you!!! Compared to what Jesus went through at Calvary for you and I, our problems are sooooooo trivial, you know!!! Even though we sometimes think we've had all we can take, HE is right there saying, you can do all things through ME who strengthens you!!! Keep running the race that HE has for you...Amen:pray::pray:

God bless you and put your eyes on Jesus...Don't look away!!!:hug: HE does have more for you to do in this life!!!!!

Ashley274
Dec 6th 2008, 06:09 AM
Jane I am praying for you and your family :hug:

Redneck Charger
Dec 6th 2008, 12:09 PM
Please pray with us JaneA.. Please Jesus help JANEA that she does care about people more then her cat.. Help her show her love.. Please Jesus..:pray:

matthew7and1
Dec 6th 2008, 12:57 PM
Jesus, only you know what Jane really needs right now. Give Jane the strength to surrender her fears and worries, failings and faults all to you. let her be comforted that through Christ she can so all things because he strengthens her. Be a guide and a shepard to Jane, for she is a lost sheep grazing for peace.... In Jesus name, provide her with what she needs to be the image of what God created her to be.

catlover
Dec 6th 2008, 01:50 PM
JaneA,

Lord, please lift JaneA up and give her the comfort and encouragement that she needs to go thru this situation and make her more Christ-like. Please help her mend her relationships in her family. Thank you God that you care for us and know exactly how to make our life better. In Jesus name,

Frances
Dec 6th 2008, 05:00 PM
:pray: . . . . .

karenoka27
Dec 6th 2008, 05:29 PM
Father, You were there when we were being formed in the womb. You knew the plans You had for us from before the Creation of this world. Lord, I ask that you show Jane the person You created her to be. Help her to let go of all that she thinks she is to seek who You called her to be.
Father, I also ask that You would bring healing to her and her family. May all of her past be turned into a great testimony to all that You will do for Your Honor and Glory.
In Jesus Name, amen.

σяєяυииєя
Dec 7th 2008, 07:10 AM
I will pray for you Jane,

Cling to His mighty promises, to be freed from this...

God bless you.

JaneA
Dec 11th 2008, 03:08 AM
I'm feeling so much better. However, the bad things that happened led me to a closer walk with God. I realized that I had become self-centered in my actions instead of God-centered. Lately, I have been looking for ways to help others each day, not for reward, but b/c that what God commanded us to do. When we minister to the least of these we have ministered to Jesus!:pp

Vhayes
Dec 11th 2008, 03:13 AM
Great!!! And thank you for the update.

Sometimes God gives us a swat on the behind to get us headed back in the right direction. Stay close and talk to Him daily, JaneA - God certainly loves you to have guided you in this manner.

Peace to your heart -
V

chad
Dec 11th 2008, 09:31 AM
Turn Your eyes upon Jesus
Look full in his wonderful face
And the things of Earth
Will grow strangly dim
In the light of his Glory and Grace.

(1 Pet 5:7 NIV) Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

MercyChild
Dec 11th 2008, 09:41 AM
:pray::pray::pray:................Will keep you in prayer. Asking the Father to uplift you in every sittuation, and that you might be kept safe underneath His wings. :pray::pray::pray:

JesusLover360
Dec 11th 2008, 10:06 AM
Well it shows you care since its bothering you, i will pray for you most definitly. You sould like a great Mother, who does care. You may have done bad yes, but we all have! we are all sinners! You just have to keep your head high and keep faith, and know, Jesus will fix it. :D

''I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Phil. 4:13

God Bless!