PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for a friend whose trapped:

Jolie76
Dec 6th 2008, 04:16 AM
I have a friend who is not in a good place right now, she has had a very rough life and it just keeps getting worse. She is also the girl I posted about a week or two ago that doesn't believe in Jesus or God. She and her whole family does'nt believe in either of them.

She is a 33 year old girl whose trapped living at home with her dad. he's quite a bit older then most dads he's in this late 70s and has alot of different ailments. Her mother died two years ago and left a huge burden on her financially and emotionally. She has to take care of her father and gets no Thanks in fact he is actually a very selfish grumpy old man.

He can't do anything for himself and wants her to do EVERYTHING. He verbal assaults her when he doesn't get his way and talk very poorly to her. Recently it has esculated and he said he hates her and that she is a fat liar etc. She is overweight but not a liar. He has no friends and never did his entire life so he expects my friend to dote on him night and day.

To make matters worse she works graveyard shifts and has to take him to appointments like every day gets no sleep and then has to listen to him bitch. She has no life and can't do anything cuz her life revolves around him.

Last night on the phone she sounded very hopeless and almost sucidial. Please pray for her to open her eyes to Jesus she is in alot of bad energy and darkness and I have done all I can for her.

IMINXTC
Dec 6th 2008, 04:31 AM
Lifting your friend up to the Lord in her dark and trying circumstances and praying that a door would be opened for her to really hear and be challenged by the Gospel.

Thanking the Lord that she has you as a friend...a concerned friend. And praying that the Lord would give you the words to say and the opportunies to help her come to Christ. Lifting up her Dad as well.

Looking forward to updates on your friend's progress.

Ashley274
Dec 6th 2008, 06:11 AM
How sad and what a mess ..I am praying :pray::pray::pray:

Redneck Charger
Dec 6th 2008, 12:05 PM
Jesus, Please take care of this girl.. Help her find the light, and bring her home where she is loved and needed.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Jolie76
Dec 6th 2008, 12:22 PM
Thank You for your prayers. It truly makes me appreicate my life more.
I hope her week gets better

matthew7and1
Dec 6th 2008, 12:29 PM
:hug: What a good friend you are.
I am praying for your friend and her salvation. Her father as well. All things become easier to bare through Christ, and I pray that these people find comfort in our great God so that they can love each other better and be happier.