PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite...

Cara Lott
Dec 6th 2008, 06:53 PM
I thought it would be fun to get to know one another a little better.

What's your favorite...

color(s)?

animal(s)?

hobbies/pastimes?

Bible verse(s)? (Include quote.)

food?

Here are mine:
pink
cats
reading, building paper models while listening to CD's, puzzels (not jigsaw!)
Nehemiah 9:6,

"Thou, even Thou, art Lord alone; Thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and Thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven whorshippeth Thee." (KJV)
tuna casserole

Roza
Dec 7th 2008, 06:11 AM
What's your favorite...
color(s)? red, black, blue
animal(s)? horses and dogs
hobbies/pastimes? drawing, graphic design, horseback riding, spending time with friends
Bible verse(s)? (Include quote.)
~Watch, stand fast in faith, be brave, be strong, let all that you do be done in love -1Corinthians 16:13-14
~So God has given us both his promise and his oath. These two things are unchangeable because it is impossible for God to lie. Therefore, we who have fled to him for refuge can have great confidence as we hold to the hope that lies before us. This hope is a strong and trustworthy confidence anchor for our souls. It leads us through the curtain into Gods inner sanctuary. Jesus has already gone there for us. He has become our eternal High Priest in the order of Melchizedek. -Hebrews 6:18-20
~So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace that helps us when we need it most. -Hebrews 4:16
~Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about the things we cannot see. Through their faith, the people in days of old earned a good reputation. By faith we understand that the entire universe was formed at God's command, that we we now see did not come from anything that can be seen. -Hebrews 11:1-3
~Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. -Romans 12:2
~But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light -1 Peter 2:9
food? mashed potatoes, anything with pumpkin, mac & cheese, ham

RedBird777
Dec 8th 2008, 05:24 AM
color(s): Blood Red and Black

animal(s)? Siberian Tiger

hobbies/pastimes? LEGOS! Martial Arts

Bible verse(s)? (Include quote.) Read my sig :-P

food? Beef Stroganoff and Pizza

In Dust and Ashes
Dec 14th 2008, 09:19 PM
color(s)? red, black and green. If I have to choose one, It'd be green.

animal(s)? Duck.

hobbies/pastimes? reading, crocheting, watching and discussing movies, crocheting while watching and discussing movies, reading books and then watching related movies to the books, finding intersections between various ideas...

Bible verse(s)? There is no fear in love... 1 John 4:...forgot.

food? thai food!!!!!!

Lee-Roy
Dec 18th 2008, 05:04 PM
green
cats
sushi!

Cara Lott
Dec 19th 2008, 07:51 PM
green
cats
sushi!
Don't you have any hobbies or interests, Lee-Roy? Also, isn't there a verse in the Bible you at least like, even if it's not your favorite?

sunney4
Dec 19th 2008, 07:55 PM
color: GREEN!!

animal: Duck!

hobbies/pastimes? volleyball, greek, volleyball :)

Bible verse: But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. 8What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ 9and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith. Philippians 3:7-9

food: CAKE

CoffeeCat
Dec 19th 2008, 08:10 PM
What's your favorite...

* color(s)? Different shades of blue, green, and the non-colour, black.

* animal(s)? Cats, penguins, and dolphins.

* hobbies/pastimes? Writing, biking, baking, reading a LOT, Titanic research, local missions stuff, spending time with friends. :)

* Bible verse(s)? (Include quote.) The one in my sig... Micah 6:8.

He has showed you, O man, what is good.
And what does the LORD require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly with your God.

Also.... Philippians 1:9-11!

"And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God."

* food? I love ANYTHING to do with pasta!

lucyrae
Dec 20th 2008, 02:41 AM
color(s)? *yellow
animal(s)? *pandabears
hobbies/pastimes? *singing/writing music, dancing, painting, photography
Bible verse(s)? (Include quote.) *currently it is "For the death he died he died to sin, once for all, but the life he lives he lives to God. So you also must consider yourselves dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus." (romans 6:10-11)
food? *ice cream

:0)
lucy-rae

Friend of Jesus
Dec 20th 2008, 09:16 AM
color(s) - I really don't have one

animal(s)? - Male Lion

hobbies/pastimes? - Judo, Guitar, Keyboard, writing songs/books (or attempting to)

Bible verse(s)? (Include quote.) - "It is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me" Galations 2

food? - Travel to Italy, go to a restaurant, order a pizza, and never desire a takeaway again.

matthew7and1
Dec 20th 2008, 02:01 PM
What's your favorite...

color(s)? I like them all. Don't have a fave, but I go through fazes... right now I've noticed that I have lots of orange and purple...

animal(s) only dislikes are rats and squirrels

hobbies/pastimes: reading, writing, crafy stuff (lately snowflake making), baking, cooking, i recently took back to crochet

Bible verse(s)? Ruth 1:16-17
"And Ruth said, Urge me not to leave you or to turn back from following you; for where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people shall be my people and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there will I be buried. The Lord do so to me, and more also, if anything but death parts me from you."

food? i love lots and lots of things. in summer my fave is lemon merenge, but overall seasons i love chocolate!