PDA

View Full Version : Please Help My family really needs your prayers!

Indueseason
Dec 6th 2008, 08:04 PM
I have so many things going on in my life and it seems like everything is collapsing around me. My husband has decided he can no longer walk with God and has turned completely away from the path. We have been so blessed by God over the years, He has moved in miraculous ways to help us and I dont understand how my hubby can reject the Lord like he is. He wont even share how hes feeling with me. This is really breaking my marriage up and I pray for grace every day to put up with his behavior. My daughter is upset and stressed to the point where her teachers are asking her if she's ok and the stress is causing her heart to race a number of times a day(shes in middle school) My hubby sees what this is doing to us, yet remains quiet on the subject. Its like he turned away from us when he turned from God.

On top of that I have to have a CT scan on Tuesday that will tell me if I have lung cancer! I have other medical issues too that mean I need to have surgery soon. I'm sticking close to Jesus and trusting in Him as best I can, yet I feel so overwhelmed.

We have little family around us, and little support. Please pray :pray:

:hug: blessings

steelerbabe
Dec 6th 2008, 08:07 PM
I am praying for your entire family:pray: Please keep us posted on your test results.

miepie
Dec 6th 2008, 08:35 PM
I'll be praying for you and your family too....... can you share your first name with me? If you don't want it on the open board you can pm it to me....... :hug:
If you need to talk, you can start a thread in Chat to the Moderators where it will be private, or pm me if you like....... we also have a ministry team that can help you here, you can start a thread in Chat to the Ministry team if you want that........
Just know that I am only one pm away if you need to talk..... :hug:

Love you,
Mieke :kiss:

CoffeeCat
Dec 6th 2008, 08:42 PM
Praying for you and your family. :hug:

chal
Dec 6th 2008, 09:05 PM
You wrote:

I'm sticking close to Jesus and trusting in Him as best I can, yet.......

chal> Whatever follows the "yet," part of this cannot compare to the "sticking close to Jesus and trusting in Him," that preceded it.

Lord, I pray that Indueseason continues to hold onto this faith that has gotten her through this far. I pray that she can feel Your presence, no matter what the situation comes to and that You will see her through whatever becomes of this.

I pray that You help her husband to realize the folly of turning away from You and that it is not a valid solution to whatever has led him to feel that it is. Lord, let him feel Your presence and turn back to You and to his family.

In Yah Shua's Name,
Amen

Indueseason
Dec 6th 2008, 10:04 PM
:hug: Thank you for your prayers. Dont worry Chal, I dont understand my husband because I could never walk away from the God who rescued me with His wonderful life changing love. I'm holding on to Jesus.

blessings

miepie
Dec 6th 2008, 10:25 PM
:hug: Thank you for your prayers. Dont worry Chal, I dont understand my husband because I could never walk away from the God who rescued me with His wonderful life changing love. I'm holding on to Jesus.

blessings

I am so glad to hear that you're holding on to Him....... I know how hard that can be when you have medical/emotional problems...... :hug:

Please keep us posted...... especially about the results of the CT-scan, and let us know when you have surgery so we can all pray for you...... :hug:

Love you,
Mieke :kiss:

FaithfulSheep
Dec 6th 2008, 10:54 PM
I cannot begin to imagine how difficult this must be for you - especially happening all at once. I want you to know that I will be praying for you. :hug:

Gregg
Dec 6th 2008, 10:57 PM
Heavenly this family needs help and support. I cannot imagine the fear and pain that they are going through. Please give them wisdom to take the steps that are needed to comfort each other through these trying times. Please give them a spirit of peace and hope as they walk this journey. Please intervene for the head of the family to come to his senses and be there for his wife and children. Please do mighty works in this family that they may give them comfort and glorify you. In Jesus name we pray Amen.

Cloudwalker
Dec 6th 2008, 11:38 PM
:agree: You can count on my prayers as well. :pray:

livingwaters
Dec 7th 2008, 04:29 AM
:pray:I am praying for your peace and joy, Sister-in-Christ....no mater what, hold on to the Lord...everything else will pass away, but not HIM!!! I pray that our Heavenly Father reveal HIS desire in your husband to come back to the fold so abundantly that hubby can't fight it....has he thought about talking to his pastor? Were there certain events that led to his disconnect with the Lord?

Lord, please strengthen and comfort this child of yours who is all alone right now. We know that YOU, Lord are right there beside her. Let her feel your embrace and love...Jesus, I pray that you touch her life, now, and redirect the steps of him that needs to follow YOU in this situation!! Also, Lord, put your healing touch on this sister-in-Christ that she may be made whole and freed from any and all physical afflictions!!! Father God, you can change hearts!!! YOU can do all things!!! It is written!!! Thank you Lord.. I pray all these things in Jesus' name..Amen.:pray::pray::pray:

Redneck Charger
Dec 7th 2008, 05:33 AM
Jesus, I ask you to please keep a watchful eye over this family.. Over her husband who used to believe.. maybe just needs a reminder that you are very much part of his life, ,and his family's life.. Please Jesus keep a eye over their daughter at school.. and please Jesus keep a eye on indueseason as she has her CT scan.. Please Jesus, I ask you to take care of this family...:pray:

quiet dove
Dec 7th 2008, 07:36 PM
You have my prayers dear sister. :hug:

Indueseason
Dec 8th 2008, 06:08 PM
:hug: Thankyou, you have no idea how much I need them! I feel like I'm being tortured and slowly losing my mind! I'm clinging to Jesus but I cant bear this pain! :cry:

Indueseason
Dec 9th 2008, 12:51 PM
Please pray today. My house is in chaos, its been a long emotional night with no one having much sleep.My daughter is too overwhelmed to go to school. My scan is this morning and I dont even know if I can get my husband to take me now, and I'm not able to go by myself. Satan is doing his best and my marriage is almost destroyed, I need a miracle guys!! Please keep me in your prayers. :pray:

Frances
Dec 9th 2008, 04:52 PM
:pray:and trusting the Lord to not only protect you, but to ensure the fear of the outcome of your medical situation will drive your husband to the Lord again, not away from Him. . . .

Colo25
Dec 9th 2008, 09:58 PM
Praying for all concerned...:pray:

Jolie76
Dec 10th 2008, 07:59 AM
Praying for you, for jesus to walk with you and hug you in safety. Don' be afraid and don't lose faith.

Don't be afraid of the shadows, that just means that the light is near

Indueseason
Dec 10th 2008, 05:50 PM
Thank you for your prayers. There was a power outage at the clinic yesterday and my scan didn't happen. I'm waiting for a call to tell me when to go again. Home is still a battle zone that is affecting both my and my daughters health. She is strugling to keep up with her school work and I've been in touch with the school to let them know why.At least her teachers are sympathetic to her situation.I fel so very alone, I am so grateful for the strength the Lord is giving me and I know He's near to the broken hearted, but sometimes its just nice to have a real live person to lend you a shoulder to cry on.

I'll let you know when the scan is.

steelerbabe
Dec 10th 2008, 06:40 PM
Still praying for your entire family:pray: Please keep us updated and may God strengthen you as you go through this difficult time:hug:

Jamesmason1984
Dec 11th 2008, 03:09 AM
I have so many things going on in my life and it seems like everything is collapsing around me. My husband has decided he can no longer walk with God and has turned completely away from the path. We have been so blessed by God over the years, He has moved in miraculous ways to help us and I dont understand how my hubby can reject the Lord like he is. He wont even share how hes feeling with me. This is really breaking my marriage up and I pray for grace every day to put up with his behavior. My daughter is upset and stressed to the point where her teachers are asking her if she's ok and the stress is causing her heart to race a number of times a day(shes in middle school) My hubby sees what this is doing to us, yet remains quiet on the subject. Its like he turned away from us when he turned from God.

On top of that I have to have a CT scan on Tuesday that will tell me if I have lung cancer! I have other medical issues too that mean I need to have surgery soon. I'm sticking close to Jesus and trusting in Him as best I can, yet I feel so overwhelmed.

We have little family around us, and little support. Please pray :pray:

I have faith in our lord that he will change this situation, This walk is Hard but well worth it. don't give up on Hubby Yet.:pray::pray:

~I feel Victory Coming:pp~

Jamesmason1984
Dec 11th 2008, 03:13 AM
Honestly I would suggest non-stop prayer and even Fasting....God Hears your Cry.....I love you sister and i feel ur struggle, God is awesome, he will never forsake the one's who truly love him.

InDueTime Things will Pick Up.

Indueseason
Dec 16th 2008, 11:00 PM
Its ok,doesn't matter