PDA

View Full Version : Brain Aneurysm

D in Georgia
Dec 7th 2008, 07:42 PM
Please pray for my Aunt Helen. She is 73 years old and was the oldest of 10 children in my mother's family. Helen was born with cerebral palsy and helped to raise the other baby's in the family in spite of her disabilities. She and her mother (my granny) were together until Granny died about 10 years ago.
She has suffered a severe brain aneurysm and the doctors don't expect her to live. Please pray for Helen and all of her 9 brothers and sisters. This would be the first of the siblings to pass. D in Georgia

Beloved by God
Dec 7th 2008, 08:01 PM
That is such a tough situation. I hope God helps Helen, and makes the rest of you feel better.

Vhayes
Dec 7th 2008, 08:36 PM
That would be a hard thing for all, D. You will have my prayers. May His perfect will be done.

V

IMINXTC
Dec 7th 2008, 08:57 PM
Lifting your Aunt Helen before the Lord. Praying for all of the family.

livingwaters
Dec 7th 2008, 11:19 PM
D, I'm lifting your aunt up in prayer..Also, you and the rest of your family!! Father, I pray that YOUR almighty arm will stretch out at this time and embrace this family, Lord!!! They are sad, they are hurting, they need strength and comfort...of course, YOU know all these things, but we come together, as in touching, asking for salvation, firstly, to any that may not be saved, secondly, we ask for healing, as YOUR will be done...Only YOU, Father God, can change hearts..It is written that YOU did this many times in YOUR Word...Father, I pray that YOU keep all of them in YOUR shadow, where it is safe!!!! YOUR Word says:
Psalm 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalm 23:4 (http://bibleresources.bible.com/passagesearchresults.php?passage1=Psalm+23:4&version=9)
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

God Bless You!!!:hug:

butterfly1234
Dec 8th 2008, 05:51 AM
Yes I did pray for her.I'm sorry that your family is going through this.

Ashley274
Dec 8th 2008, 06:20 AM
Aw, I am sorry for you and your family as well as Aunt Helen..she sounds like an awesome person and I am praying :pray::pray::pray: God's will be done and he comfort all of you durring this time

Redneck Charger
Dec 8th 2008, 02:31 PM
Jesus, Please take care of this family.. Please..:pray:

D in Georgia
Dec 8th 2008, 02:34 PM
Thank you for praying.
Helen's condition has not changed. She has been moved to a hospice center. I plan on going tomorrow. She won't know I'm there but I can support the others hopefully. I'll be be bringing my Mom and Aunt. We are all about 1 hours drive away. There are many in my family who are not saved. It is my prayer that God could use me and that I would be bold in sharing the gospel with cousins, aunts that need a Saviour so badly.
D in Georgia

Vhayes
Dec 8th 2008, 02:59 PM
I'll join you in that prayer, D. May the Holy Spirit use you to be the light they so badly need.
V

Frances
Dec 8th 2008, 05:37 PM
:pray: that the Lord gives you the right words when with your familiy to open the way to Him . . .

tt1106
Dec 8th 2008, 05:44 PM
Lord we pray for Helen. We pray for your will. We pray for healing or surrender Lord. We thank you for Helen's life Lord. We thank you for her witness Lord and her Love. We thank you that you put people on this Earth that are Christlike and teach us how to love each other and do your bidding, despite their perceived disabilities.
Lord we ask for Peace and comfort for the family. we ask that the great counselor walk within this family and comfort them in their time of need.
We ask for all these things Lord, we ask as your children and we pray for Peace that only you can bring. In your name we pray.
Amen.

D in Georgia
Dec 8th 2008, 07:30 PM
My Aunt Helen went to be with the Lord today. My mother was with her and it was very peaceful. Thank you so much for all of your prayers and your kind words. D in Georgia

Beloved by God
Dec 9th 2008, 03:00 AM
Thank you for the update....I'm still praying for your family.