PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Myself and Husband

thekels9
Dec 7th 2008, 10:39 PM
My husband is within a week of deploying.

Even though we had our one great weekend together, we have not talked since outside of about 3 random text messages. I do not know if it is the devil, his upcoming deployment, or a mix of the two that is keeping him away.

Today my heart breaks, because I don't even get to say goodbye to him before he leaves.

Please pray for his safety, and that God will continue to break down his walls. And pray for me, that God will give me clarity on why I wasn't allowed to say goodbye to him, and for my strength.

IMINXTC
Dec 7th 2008, 10:43 PM
Keeping you and your husband before the Lord. Praying about his deployment, for his safety and well-being. And continuing to pray for renewal and restoration in your marriage.

Praying that you will be abe to communicate before he leaves.

livingwaters
Dec 7th 2008, 10:51 PM
:pray:Lord, I pray that you give your child comfort and strength as she goes through this difficult time...Fathe, the worse part is not knowing "why." YOU know all things, Lord! Please give her an answer to her questions and allow her communication with her husband...Father, only YOUR power can be used to fight against powers and principalities, so we put on YOUR full armour and bind any evil spirits that may be involved here, in Jesus' name. We cast them into the abyss or wherever Jesus' would have them cast! Lord, YOUR Word says that HE who is in me is greater than he that is in the world. Lord, we know that YOU have already defeated satan..we know that we will have to use YOUR strength and power to overcome until Jesus calls us home...we'll stand strong on YOUR Word till then, Father!!! Glory to YOU, Father God..I pray all these things in Jesus' name...Amen..:pray::pray::hug:

Ashley274
Dec 8th 2008, 06:34 AM
Praying for you...your husband and your marriage :pray::pray::pray::hug:

Redneck Charger
Dec 8th 2008, 02:28 PM
Jesus.. Please help this couple.. Please hellp them reunite..and keep them both wrapped in your arms.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Frances
Dec 8th 2008, 05:30 PM
:pray: . . . . .

cbetrain55
Dec 9th 2008, 04:23 AM
Father God, please give this family your peace and your strength during this deployment. Watch over this man, keep your words gird about his loins, and your sayings in his mind and keep him safe. Give this wife strength, peace, power and joy. Increase her annointing and dominion over all the things of her. And let all things brought about by fleshly fears come to naught but let peace reign in all things. In Jesus name - Amen.

karenoka27
Dec 9th 2008, 12:25 PM
Asking the Lord to do an amazing work in your marriage. Asking for a special blessing before your husband leaves.

thekels9
Dec 9th 2008, 11:04 PM
Thank you all. I spoke to him last night for nearly an hour about ideas for care packages. While talking, he read me an e-mail from his mom....about how thoroughly disgusted (for lack of a better word) she is with his lifestyle. I did not hear from him for the last two weeks because he was in a drunken stupor. I asked him if he agreed with anything she said, of course he doesn't see how he's living is a problem. Praise to God, he did acknowledge the fact that he doesn't feel I treat him like that (in the past, this was a complaint of his, treating him like I was his mom!) and it's only because I voice my concerns to God anymore, not to him!

The fear of his ability to get alcohol while deployed scares me. I believe it is in my power through Christ to partake in spiritual warfare for my husband's soul over this addiction.

jsph110
Dec 12th 2008, 12:30 AM
Keeping you and your husband before the Lord. Praying about his deployment, for his safety and well-being. And continuing to pray for renewal and restoration in your marriage.

Praying that you will be abe to communicate before he leaves.

standing in agreement with you in this prayer, in Jesus' name. ty Jesus.

mrsparks
Dec 15th 2008, 09:46 PM
May God bless you and keep you both. I pray that God shows you how to keep your marriage strong during this separation.

Colo25
Dec 16th 2008, 04:45 AM
Father, i ask that you protect theckels9 husband while he is away, and that you comfort theckles while he is away. We know a deployment of any of our loved ones can be tough and I ask that you guide them both while they are apart from one another. In Jesus, amen.:pray: