PDA

View Full Version : plz pray for salvation for loved ones

butterfly1234
Dec 8th 2008, 05:43 AM
Hello.I am a Born Again Christian and I have been dating a non Christian man for quite some time. I am not sexually active with him or anything yet I do know that God still doesnt want me to be unequally yoked. I have been praying for Him for quite some time, as before He met me,he had never even heard of Jesus returning or the rapture or anything,so I know that I am witnessing to Him and exposing him to Jesus.

Finally, thank God, my bf said that he believes He needs Jesus in his heart and that he knows he can't do it all alone anymore and that he belives Jesus died/resurrected/is returning and that he wants to be ready. However,he actually hasnt given his life to Jesus yet and I truely believe with all my heart it's the devil trying all he can to prevent this. Ever since he said he wants to get saved, things have been going down hill for him, and since he's not used to going to God for strength and help, he still isnt doing so. Please Pray that God continues to draw him near,open his eyes and overcomes and gives his heart to the Lord. Please also pray that I have more opportunites to talk to Jesus with him.And also that he gives all glory to God after he gets out of his problems that he is dealing with.

Also, I have a brother who has fallen away from God, made everything else first priority.He is serving in Baghdad.Please pray for his protection and for an eye and heart opening experience to make him go back to God.I am extremely worried about their salvation.

Thank you! <><

IMINXTC
Dec 8th 2008, 05:57 AM
Lifting this gentleman before the Lord in agreement with you. Praying that through the help of believers and the wooing of the Holy Spirit that he would come to fully understand Salvation, and come to rest in Christ.

Praying also that having come to Christ, the Spirit would lead him on to tremendous faith and service to God.

Praying for you brother, that the Lord would work in his life, bringing him to the saving knowledge of Christ and instilling in him a call to discipleship, and a 100-fold fruit-bearing life.

Praying that the Lord would strengthen you in your effort and in your reaching out to these two loved ones.

(Praying for your brother's protection and well being while stationed in Baghdad).

Ashley274
Dec 8th 2008, 06:17 AM
:hug: Praying for all your prayer requests :pray::pray::pray: thus loved ones

Redneck Charger
Dec 8th 2008, 02:32 PM
Praying.....:pray:

butterfly1234
Dec 9th 2008, 02:24 AM
thank you all,it really means a lot to me ;)