PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Please pray for a friend with lung problems

leebee
Dec 8th 2008, 01:45 PM
Could I ask for prayers for a friend of mine. He and his family need strength because his father in law went to the hospital this weekend with fluid in his lungs, mabye emphisema, we don't know yet. His father in law's name is Ismeal Lopez, and my friends name is Brad Vanley. Brad's wife is very upset, she has lost other family members in the recent past, so this is really taking a toll. Ismeal is a very generous, caring man who is very humble also, as well as a believer in Christ. Please if we could keep him and his family in our prayers I know that My friend Brad would really appreciate it, thank you God bless.:pray:

Redneck Charger
Dec 8th 2008, 02:26 PM
Jesus, I ask that you please take care of Ismeal, and take care of Ismeal's family and friends.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Frances
Dec 8th 2008, 05:27 PM
:pray: for the family . . .

JesusIsLord82
Dec 13th 2008, 04:51 PM
i'll keep him in my prayers.

Ashley274
Dec 14th 2008, 01:59 AM
praying for healing ...........:pray:

IMINXTC
Dec 14th 2008, 03:54 AM
Lifting Ismael, Brad and his wife before the Lord. Praying for this gentleman for deliverance and healing from this problem with his lungs. Praying that emphysema will not be there, but if it is, praying for deliverance.

Thanking the Lord for this gentleman's witness & faith and asking that his testimony throughout this crisis will lead to the glory of the Savior.

Praying for Brad's wife, that she would be strenghened and given peace.

leebee
Dec 14th 2008, 07:18 AM
Thank you all for your prayers.