PDA

View Full Version : Me..

Redneck Charger
Dec 8th 2008, 02:35 PM
Jesus, I ask you out loud.. Please take care of me, as I seem to be becoming depressed, I am doing things I know that are wrong.. Please give me a pull..and halp me out of this.. I do not want to fall into that darken hole again.. Please Jesus, I ask you for help..and help me seed all the things happening in my life, and help me deal with them again.. rather then hide, and take the wrong way out of things.. Jesus, I need your help..
Thank you:pray:

MercyChild
Dec 8th 2008, 02:42 PM
Dear God
You have heard my friends cry for help. I know that You are a loving God. I ask that you will guide and surround my friend with Your love. Be with my dear friend as this battle is getting tough, and show him the outcome. Give him the escape. Hold him close in Your loving arms!:hug:

bennie
Dec 8th 2008, 02:57 PM
Almighty God, please be with RC at this time of temptation. Pull him throught it to refine him God. We know that You will not test is more than we can handle. We love yoy Jesus.

Frances
Dec 8th 2008, 05:34 PM
:pray: that you accept the Strength the Lord is offering you to withstand this temptation, to Glorify Him . . .

tt1106
Dec 8th 2008, 05:39 PM
Lord, We lift up RC. We know that all things are possible with your help and nothing is possible without it.
We ask for belief Lord, that RC would believe the promise Lord, that he would lay his burden down and rest int he knowledge that you, sovereign God, are in control of everything. That he would heed your warnings and resist the temptation. That he would use your Word to drive Satan and his minions from his life.
We ask that you give RC the strength to pray and submit to your divine authority. That he withstand the dark one and humble himself before you. That he would put on the Armor of God and weild the sword of the spirit. That he be successful and be a light to others.
We ask all these things in your name, Lord.
Amen.

steelerbabe
Dec 8th 2008, 07:35 PM
Heavenly Father: I humbly ask you to strengthen our dear friend, Mike at this moment in his life. You know what stress he is under. Lift and renew his heart, mind and spirit and be a constant source of grace for him. I'm praying for bro.:pray:

Ashley274
Dec 9th 2008, 02:53 AM
Father, Jesus tells us to look at you..how if a human father would not give his child a scorpion or stone.but only good things if asked.....how much more YOU will give to your child..therefore, ..in Jesus' name I am asking you to keep your faithful promise by helping my brother RedneckC in his time of need and keep him from stumbling..Your child is calling out in need of your Spirit to fill him and hold him up......In Jesus name ....:pray:

RNC...Read Luke 11

CoffeeCat
Dec 9th 2008, 02:56 AM
Red, praying for and with you, brother. :pray: :hug:

IMINXTC
Dec 9th 2008, 09:56 AM
Holding you up before the Lord, Brother, praying that through His grace you will find new strength and direction. Continuing to pray for the many problems you and your family are facing, especially the sickness and frailty of your Mom and other members of your family who have been ill.

Also praying for financial relief and continued healing for you and your wife from your previous injuries.

Jolie76
Dec 9th 2008, 11:26 AM
May God fill your soul with joyful light and warm your spirits.

He will never abandon you remember that :)

miepie
Dec 9th 2008, 05:31 PM
Praying for you Mike.... :hug:
My offer still stands, if you need to talk I am only one pm away, or you can start a thread in Chat to the Moderators (for mods support) or Chat to the Ministryteam (where Projectpeter and amazzin are)..... we might be able to help you a little bit..... :hug:

Love you,
Mieke :kiss:

livingwaters
Dec 9th 2008, 06:17 PM
Hold on Mike!!! Focus on the Lord...play that gospel music, now!! Read the Word, and read the Word, and read the Word....watch that gospel tv, in fact, keep away from as much secular as you can...Amen...the devil is busy!!! But, you can rebuke him....says God's Word...Jesus is our intercessor, as well...I jump up for joy when I know that my Lord and Saviour is helping me with my prayers and direction in my life...What better help can we have, than Jesus!!!!!!

Love you, my brother-in-Christ and will definately be praying for you:hug:

JesusReignsForever
Dec 9th 2008, 06:28 PM
Hold On My Dear Friend... just when it seems all hope is gone, when it seems like the sun is just about to set, Here Jesus comes to saves us yet again!! Change is on the way, the sun is going to shine again! Hold on! Dont give up he is a merciful God!

Praying for you!

Colo25
Dec 9th 2008, 09:38 PM
Red my friend, i will pray for you right now.
Father God, I come to you to lift up my friend Red whos spirit is low. Please Lord, give him encouregment and fill him with the light of you, so his spirit may soar, and he may stay warm and comforted by you. He needs you now Lord as he is asking for help. Please help him Dear Lord with his heavy heart.
In Jesus, Amen.
PM me if you need too Red :)

Redneck Charger
Dec 10th 2008, 07:26 AM
Thank you all for your words and prayers.. Last night.. I almost started to cry.. went to bed really early..and now awake.. I never understood depression before, and always thought it was a way for people to get time off free.. Lorie and I don't seem that close right now.. I miss our time.. even if it was sitting at a table and talking.. Just so much has happened in the last year.. and I always thought I was a type of person who could grasp things and fix things..and I find myself doing things, that I know are wrong.. sleeping weird hours.. not going out.. Only going out when I have to... I am starting to feel imprisoned with my own life.. I will read all your parayers..and keep asking God for his help.. I don't usually ask God for help.. but ask God's help for everyone else.. But I am asking Jesus.. Please keep me the wrongs of life..andhelp me get back on track.. I miss you Jesus.. but I love YOU, and want YOU, and need YOU Jesus back in m life..Please Jesus, help me through this..:pray:

Please Jesus take care of all my friends here who are trying to help me.. Please Jesus..:pray:

IMINXTC
Dec 10th 2008, 07:30 AM
We'll just keep you up before the Lord, Brother, in expectation of answers even greater than what we dare think or ask...............:)

Redneck Charger
Dec 10th 2008, 07:43 AM
....Thank you....:pray: