PDA

View Full Version : Worried about a 3 year old boy feelings

cbetrain55
Dec 9th 2008, 04:33 AM
I know the subject sounds strange, but some of you know my fiance and I just broke up. We had been together a year and she had a son who just turned 3 years old. Though we didn't live together, I was there all the time, basically 1/3 of his life. Sometimes he'd even refer to me as Chris-daddy.

I feel horrible now and should not have been over so much, or let him call me that...but I had no idea what has happened would have happened.

So please, my heart is torn apart thinking about my little buddy. Not for me, I will get over it. But if I wasn't there 2 nights in a row, he'd be really upset and when he was supposed to go to bed, he'd lay there and cry. And he wouldn't sleep through the night on the evenings I wasn't there. I used to rub his back till he fell asleep.

So now, I'm just praying that God will help him. Forget about me if he must just so that he's not hurting. I can't imagine how abandoned he must feel. I would be the second daddy to leave the house...and him. I know kids are resilient...but I don't want him to hurt...he didn't deserver this.

Please please pray for him. Please.

Thank you

Chris

Okay...and honestly, I'm sitting here crying I miss him so much too. So if you could throw a few my way, I'd appreciate it. Thanks again.

Amos_with_goats
Dec 9th 2008, 04:41 AM
I know the subject sounds strange

Not at all.

I will certainly be praying for you, the child, and your ex fiance as you ask. :pray:

livingwaters
Dec 9th 2008, 05:02 AM
Chris, I don't know the circumstances, but would it be possible for you to send him a toy or card in the mail? How about a phone call to him? I can really understand your hurt right now, and your little buddy's pain, as well!! :cry: Unfortunately, kids sometimes get hurt just by being born into certain situations...so, we should try to protect and comfort them as much as possible...If you ever spoke to him about Jesus, maybe you could pick him up for Sunday school or nursery or whatever!! I don't know, just trying to help...

I will be in prayer that the Lord will embrace your little buddy:hug::kiss: and you and also,:hug: that HE will send your thougths to your little buddy and his to you!!! It's bad enough that life deals us blows as adults, but I pray that no little kid has to ever suffer in conditions that they can't control...They never asked to be brought into this world, (and it's only through God's blessings that they are) and it's the job of those who brought them here to protect them...I believe that we have to take responsibility for their lives, as God has loaned them to us!!!! Most times when we go through trials, it's to "grow" us in our walk..meaning, there will be a time that you will see why these things are happening...just remember to praise God all the time, for everything give HIM thanksgiving because all good things come from HIM!!!

God Bless You for the love your post transmitted!!! I know you love "your little buddy!!" God knows your heart!!!!:hug:

JesusReignsForever
Dec 9th 2008, 08:57 AM
Kids are so precious...I am praying for you three...Jesus please send your comfort and peace :hug:

:pray:

IMINXTC
Dec 9th 2008, 09:50 AM
Holding this little guy up before the Lord.

karenoka27
Dec 9th 2008, 12:23 PM
The most powerful thing you can do for this young boy is to get on your knees and keep him in prayer.
Bringing him before the Lord as well.

:hug:

Redneck Charger
Dec 9th 2008, 12:39 PM
Jesus.. please take care and watch over this 3 year old boy.. Please Jesus..:pray:

propheticdreams
Dec 9th 2008, 04:17 PM
Praying for the both of you. *hugs*

moonglow
Dec 9th 2008, 04:25 PM
I will be praying for him...and for you and the whole situation...

God bless

Frances
Dec 9th 2008, 04:57 PM
:pray: . . . . .

CoffeeCat
Dec 9th 2008, 05:08 PM
Awww. Praying for you, for your little buddy, and for his mommy, too. :hug: God WILL be with him, Chris.... just keep holding him up in prayer.

Colo25
Dec 9th 2008, 09:51 PM
:pray: for the both of you! you both need a :hug:
Colo

MercyChild
Dec 9th 2008, 09:57 PM
Dear God I am praying for Chris and his little friend. You know the heartaches both of them is going through. I pray that You will be there to give them peace, and heal their wounded hearts. Only a Father will know what it is to be in so much pain, and as Chris is Your child, I ask that You will draw him close and give him peace as well as the little one. Guide both of them and heal their hearts.:hug: