PDA

View Full Version : prayer for a really close friend

lizabeth
Dec 9th 2008, 05:59 PM
im new to this forum , or even using one in general.
and if anyone can i need a lot of prayer for a really close friend of mine. he's become really backslidden, and hes turning away from everyone and everything thats important in his life. hes smoking and drinking and it seems as though satan has a huge stronghold on his life and the way he thinks now. and it would be so much appreciated if i could have people praying for him to realize that he needs to make a dramatic change in his life, and to realize how hes loosing the most important people and thigns in his life because of the way he's choosing to live..so basically that he would rededicate his life to God, and God would do what ever it takes to let him realize and choose to make this change, but that God would keep him safe through it all.
thank you so much.

Colo25
Dec 9th 2008, 09:50 PM
Praying for this young man , that he may find Joy in The Lord again, and praying that Satans influence will leave him and never return. Father God, hear our prayers for this young man. Amen.
ysic,
Colo

σяєяυииєя
Dec 10th 2008, 02:08 AM
I will pray for him Liza,

By the way have a hearty welcome to the message board!!

See you around.

JesusMySavior
Dec 10th 2008, 02:33 AM
Lord, I thank you for what you have done in my life and I pray for this young person as well, that just as you turned this backslidden drunkard and sinner around, you would turn this young person around as well. Let them have a genuine and strong testimony to bear witness to the goodness of God displayed in Christ Jesus our glorious Lord and Savior! Amen!

IMINXTC
Dec 10th 2008, 02:43 AM
Lifting your friend up before the Lord and praying for renewal and spiritual conviction. Praying that the Lord would speak to his heart and call him back to the fold. Praying for deliverance from these things which can become traps and strongholds.

livingwaters
Dec 10th 2008, 02:59 AM
Lizabeth, prayers are going up for your friend. He is very fortunate to have you as a friend...So many folks just don't care anymore...we must run our race and that includes being our "brothers' keepers..." :pray::pray:Lord, please restore the spirit of YOUR son. Bring him back into the fold, Lord, we pray. Only YOU, GOD, can change hearts...and only YOU, GOD knows what is in our hearts...we come together an bind that evil spirit, in Jesus' name that has caused this son to stray away, and that it be cast into the abyss or wherever Jesus would have it cast. :pray:I pray these things in Jesus' name. Amen.

God Bless:)

Redneck Charger
Dec 10th 2008, 07:49 AM
Please Jesus, help bring him back to you.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Frances
Dec 10th 2008, 05:36 PM
:pray: . . . . .