PDA

View Full Version : wife with high blood pressure

doug3
Dec 10th 2008, 05:19 AM
Hi,

Please pray for the healing of high blood pressure and any related problems in my wife Judy.

Thanks,

Graeme (Doug3)

IMINXTC
Dec 10th 2008, 06:58 AM
Lifting your wife up before the Lord, knowing what a devastaing problem high blood -pressure can be. Praying that she and her doctor(s) can find a way to bring it down to safe levels and maintain a healthy balance.

Redneck Charger
Dec 10th 2008, 07:41 AM
Jesus, Please hear my prayer for doug3 and and his wife.. Please help her with her high blood pressure..and please help them reunite.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Ashley274
Dec 11th 2008, 06:34 AM
praying for your wife

livingwaters
Dec 12th 2008, 04:36 AM
:pray:Prayers going up for your wife in the fight against high blood pressure!!! Lord, show YOUR child the right eating habits and give her self-control to fight this horrible disease from satan...YOU, alone, OH LORD, have the power to allow YOUR child to receive her healing...YOU paid for all diseases by YOUR stripes at Calvary...YOU suffered on Calvary for her and we do not want that pain to have been for nothing, so let her claim that victory and receive her healing!!! :pray: I pray all these things in Jesus' name. Amen...Glory to God!!:hug:

doug3
Dec 18th 2008, 03:35 AM
Hi,

Thank you all for your prayers.

Agyei
Dec 18th 2008, 04:28 AM
Lord Please bless Doug for relying on Prayer and trusting in you to heal his wife. Please heal his wife from High blood pressure and restore her to good health. This we pray In Jesus name, Amen. :pray::pray: