PDA

View Full Version : And I Saw A Beast {The Towers}

angel_fire
Dec 10th 2008, 08:02 AM
Upon reading the Bible, we all see things in different ways. I really do not know if a post like this has been done, so if it is a re-post, I am sorry. In no way is this a fact, its just an interpretation of 9-11 and what I think when I read the Bible. So, please have an open mind, and feel free to comment if you like. Thank You.

Revelation 13:11-I saw another beast coming up out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it talked like a dragon
The Towers
Revelation 13; the First Beast arises out of the sea, having seven heads and 10 horns.

7 Buildings, The Ten Divisions of Rome.

Alemani (Germans)
Anglo-Saxons (English)
Bergundians (Swiss)
Lombards (Italians)
Suevi (Portuguese)
Francs (French)
Visigoths (Spanish)
Heruli (Extinct)
Vandals (Extinct)
Ostrogoths (Extinct)

ISAIAH 30:13-14-13 Therefore this iniquity will be to you
Like a breach about to fall,
A bulge in a high wall,
Whose collapse comes suddenly in an instant,
14 Whose collapse is like the smashing of a potter's jar,
So ruthlessly shattered
That a sherd will not be found among its pieces
To take fire from a hearth
Or to scoop water from a cistern.

Isaiah 30:25-25 On every lofty mountain and on every high hill there will be streams running with water on the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall

Who was in power at the Time in Israel? Ariel Sharon {in no shape or form am I blaming him, I am just putting things together. Ariel Sharon was a Great Leader. God mentions Sharon and the Towers in Isaiah. I love Israel}

Isaiah 33:99The land mourns and pines away,
Lebanon is shamed and withers;
Sharon is like a desert plain,
And Bashan and Carmel lose their foliage

Dan.8:1-8 “As I was thinking about this, suddenly a goat with a prominent horn between his eyes came from the WEST, crossing the whole earth without touching the ground. He came toward the two-horned ram I had seen standing beside the canal and charged at him in great rage. I saw him attack the ram furiously, striking the ram and shattering his two horns. The ram was powerless to stand against him; the goat knocked him to the ground and trampled on him, and none could rescue the ram from his power. The goat became very great, but at the height of his power his large horn was broken off, and in its place four prominent horns grew up toward the four winds of heaven” .

Like I said, I may be way off the mark here. I just thought it was an interesting thought.
In my opinion, there was more to 9-11 than meets the eye.
I am not a Bible Scholar, am far from it.
Thanks for reading, and God Bless You All!!

Veretax
Dec 10th 2008, 12:36 PM
Upon reading the Bible, we all see things in different ways. I really do not know if a post like this has been done, so if it is a re-post, I am sorry. In no way is this a fact, its just an interpretation of 9-11 and what I think when I read the Bible. So, please have an open mind, and feel free to comment if you like. Thank You.

Revelation 13:11-I saw another beast coming up out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it talked like a dragon
The Towers
Revelation 13; the First Beast arises out of the sea, having seven heads and 10 horns.

7 Buildings, The Ten Divisions of Rome.

Alemani (Germans)
Anglo-Saxons (English)
Bergundians (Swiss)
Lombards (Italians)
Suevi (Portuguese)
Francs (French)
Visigoths (Spanish)
Heruli (Extinct)
Vandals (Extinct)
Ostrogoths (Extinct)

ISAIAH 30:13-14-13 Therefore this iniquity will be to you
Like a breach about to fall,
A bulge in a high wall,
Whose collapse comes suddenly in an instant,
14 Whose collapse is like the smashing of a potter's jar,
So ruthlessly shattered
That a sherd will not be found among its pieces
To take fire from a hearth
Or to scoop water from a cistern.

Isaiah 30:25-25 On every lofty mountain and on every high hill there will be streams running with water on the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall

Who was in power at the Time in Israel? Ariel Sharon {in no shape or form am I blaming him, I am just putting things together. Ariel Sharon was a Great Leader. God mentions Sharon and the Towers in Isaiah. I love Israel}

Isaiah 33:99The land mourns and pines away,
Lebanon is shamed and withers;
Sharon is like a desert plain,
And Bashan and Carmel lose their foliage

Dan.8:1-8 “As I was thinking about this, suddenly a goat with a prominent horn between his eyes came from the WEST, crossing the whole earth without touching the ground. He came toward the two-horned ram I had seen standing beside the canal and charged at him in great rage. I saw him attack the ram furiously, striking the ram and shattering his two horns. The ram was powerless to stand against him; the goat knocked him to the ground and trampled on him, and none could rescue the ram from his power. The goat became very great, but at the height of his power his large horn was broken off, and in its place four prominent horns grew up toward the four winds of heaven” .

Like I said, I may be way off the mark here. I just thought it was an interesting thought.
In my opinion, there was more to 9-11 than meets the eye.
I am not a Bible Scholar, am far from it.
Thanks for reading, and God Bless You All!!

That's some interesting thinking, but I think Sharon was actually an area of Israel. So I don't think its talking about the leader who had the same name as his surname. I also don't know if your trying to infer that this refers to the World Trade center attacks or the US, but the break up would seem to be more in line perhaps with the UK then the US (4 horns - US, Canada, Australia, Other Territories) Maybe. Anyhow..... Just my 2 cents.

markedward
Dec 10th 2008, 05:31 PM
Ariel Sharon was a Great Leader. God mentions Sharon and the Towers in Isaiah. I love Israel1. What "Towers" are you talking about? The WTC Towers?

2. Where does God mention Ariel Sharon in Isaiah? There is a mention of a land called Sharon... not a man called Sharon.

iWrecknSow
Dec 16th 2008, 11:36 PM
Howdy
Isaiah 30 is talking about the Day of the Lord. As terrible as was the twin towers, the day of slaughter will be world wide. Its when Jesus returns to rid the earth of the bad guys. Theres a fire comin!