PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Jet Crsh

tt1106
Dec 10th 2008, 01:51 PM
http://www.sandiego6.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=1e261b8c-260e-46de-9da0-cb1635075720

Please pray for this young man. What a witness he is! May god Bless him for his faith and perseverance in the face of his adversity and trial.
May we all have this kind of faith, when our trials come.

steelerbabe
Dec 10th 2008, 02:26 PM
This such a tragedy:cry: Will be praying for this man and for the pilot as well.:pray:

karenoka27
Dec 10th 2008, 03:26 PM
May the Lord use this terrible accident to bring many to Himself.

Bex4Jesus
Dec 10th 2008, 03:34 PM
Ohmygoodness, that is beyond horrible!! :( I cannot believe how strong he is!! I would be locked in a room somewhere. Please God, continue to give him strength and wisdom and surround him with people from church to carry him.

Frances
Dec 10th 2008, 05:30 PM
:pray: that when the 'numbness' diminishes he is aware of the Everlasting Arms around and under him, and that his Healing will be accelerated.

ejk
Dec 10th 2008, 09:43 PM
This is the first post of mine on this board.

Sometimes God does things that no human being, even none of His Believers can fathom at all. That's why the Bible may say this:

Nehemiah 1:5
And said, I beseech thee, O LORD God of heaven, the great and terrible God, that keepeth covenant and mercy for them that love him and observe his commandments:

Ps 66:3 (http://bible.crosswalk.com/OnlineStudyBible/bible.cgi?word=ps+66:3&version=kjv&st=1&sd=1&new=1&showtools=1) - Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works! through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee

Isaiah 64:
3 When thou didst terrible things which we looked not for, thou camest down, the mountains flowed down at thy presence.
(Crosswalk.com)

This is not the first time where I see the sudden death of the Believers.
The wife was a nurse and usually worked at that time but was taking a leave for the delivery of the child, they moved in there only several weeks ago, his mother-in-law was just visiting since a few weeks ago.

We just fear God, we may not know the whole picture of the event but may understand when we reach the Heaven.

May God show mercy on the remnants of the family