PDA

View Full Version : Iraq Announces Middle East Union

wombat
Dec 10th 2008, 02:34 PM
Hi, everyone! Here is an interesting item I found in this morning's news! Iraq has just announced plans to form a Middle Eastern Union modeled after the EU system. That makes a new addition to the various "union" we have so far, such as EU, South American Union, Mediterranean Union, and African Union. The link to the article is from the EU Observer. Anyone sense that a little bit of Bible prophecy is heading toward fulfillment?

http://euobserver.com/9/27277 (http://euobserver.com/9/27277)

quiet dove
Dec 10th 2008, 08:13 PM
Lets try this again. If you disagree thats fine, but there are many who see these things as pertaining to the ten kings spoken of in scripture, agree or disagree, we pretty much all know how the questions is related to the "ten kings" so no need to derail or other wise be disrespectful.

Rufus_1611
Dec 10th 2008, 08:38 PM
Hi, everyone! Here is an interesting item I found in this morning's news! Iraq has just announced plans to form a Middle Eastern Union modeled after the EU system. That makes a new addition to the various "union" we have so far, such as EU, South American Union, Mediterranean Union, and African Union. The link to the article is from the EU Observer. Anyone sense that a little bit of Bible prophecy is heading toward fulfillment?

http://euobserver.com/9/27277 (http://euobserver.com/9/27277) It looks like that would be region 7 according to the Club of Rome map...
http://www.oldthinkernews.com/Articles/oldthinker%20news/big_pi1.gif

greenrangerx
Dec 10th 2008, 10:29 PM
This is seriously some scary stuff...but it must be done.

wombat
Dec 11th 2008, 04:00 AM
Hi again! I don't know if anyone else noticed this yet or not, but there are also 10 nations proposed to be included in this Middle Eastern Union (Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Turkey, Saudi Arabia). This appears to be another possibility on the suspect list for the 10 kings who give their power to the antiChrist. Some of the other possibilities are the 10 "unions" of the Club of Rome map as mentioned in the previous post, the 10 permanent members of the EU, and the 10 North African/Middle Eastern nations of the Mediterranean Union (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Palestinian State, Jordan, Israel, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey). Notice I wrote in 11 nations with the Mediterranean Union. It was hoped that Libya would join the Union, but they declined to get involved during the launch ceremonies in July and their membership is most likely at this point not happening. So there would be 10 in actuality.

markedward
Dec 11th 2008, 04:27 AM
Hi again! I don't know if anyone else noticed this yet or not, but there are also 10 nations proposed to be included in this Middle Eastern UnionThe European Union had 10 nations in it. People freaked out. Now it has 27.

Partaker of Christ
Dec 11th 2008, 03:35 PM
Hi again! I don't know if anyone else noticed this yet or not, but there are also 10 nations proposed to be included in this Middle Eastern Union (Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Turkey, Saudi Arabia). This appears to be another possibility on the suspect list for the 10 kings who give their power to the antiChrist. Some of the other possibilities are the 10 "unions" of the Club of Rome map as mentioned in the previous post, the 10 permanent members of the EU, and the 10 North African/Middle Eastern nations of the Mediterranean Union (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Palestinian State, Jordan, Israel, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey). Notice I wrote in 11 nations with the Mediterranean Union. It was hoped that Libya would join the Union, but they declined to get involved during the launch ceremonies in July and their membership is most likely at this point not happening. So there would be 10 in actuality.

Hi Wombat!

I was looking at that myself.
How many of those countries have a 'king', and do you think it will be ten literal kings we look for?

DurbanDude
Dec 12th 2008, 08:13 AM
I believe this really could be prophecy being fulfilled,the earth being consolidated into ten regions:

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Dan 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Beasts represent empires , horns represent divisions of an empire or countries. Note that the beast of Daniel controls the earth first , then the ten horns arise. This can only be fulfilled when Rome first controls the whole earth and then divides the earth into ten regions.

Daniel 2 explains how the fourth empire (Rome) will control earth, it is with divisions and pieces, not with unity. I believe we are in that period when Rome controls earth and is busy consolidating the ten regions from the numerous splits and divisions of earth:
2:40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.
2:41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
2:42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Note also, the statue of Rev 2 is a timeline. Near the end of the timeline the fourth kingdom is devouring the whole earth. Then the timeline ends with ten toes .......... ten divisions

ps Rev 17:12 says that these horns are "ten kings" but the correct rendering of this word should be "sovereign powers" which has a wider meaning than kings, meaning "kingly authorities" ie governments.

wombat
Dec 12th 2008, 03:19 PM
Hi Wombat! I was looking at that myself. How many of those countries have a 'king', and do you think it will be ten literal kings we look for?
Hi, Partaker of Christ! It seems to me that they will be 10 literal sovereigns, though not necessarily "kings" in the strictest sense such as King Louis XIV or King David and so on. They could be presidents, prime ministers, actual kings/princes, etc., in my opinion. And if there are 10 sovereigns, there must be 10 countries or unions of countries that they are sovereign over. So it seems to me that the possibilities could indeed include either ten world regions of "unions" or ten nations singularly. Lots of possible candidates popping up!

wombat
Dec 12th 2008, 03:29 PM
The European Union had 10 nations in it. People freaked out. Now it has 27.
Hi, Markedward! Yes, this is true. Perhaps I should clarify that the 10 are the Western European Union's permanent members. They still remain at 10 in number. They are members of NATO as well as the EU. These are the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain, and Greece. While there are also associate members and observer countries, etc., these 10 are the only ones with full voting rights.

danield
Dec 13th 2008, 11:30 PM
It would definatly fit....

Roelof
Dec 14th 2008, 01:58 PM
Some of the other possibilities are the 10 "unions" of the Club of Rome map as mentioned in the previous post,

wombat

My view point is that the One World Goverment will consist of ten unions, each with a "king" or president. We are fast on the way to achieve this