PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray For My Brother, Mike

steelerbabe
Dec 11th 2008, 12:37 AM
I just got off the phone with my brother and he is in need of prayer. He has bladder cancer and had surgery back in late October and a dose of chemo. Since the Friday after Thanksgiving, he has been having back and stomach pain. He has been peeing blood. He thought it was kidney stones and finally went to Doctors. They think it is either blot clots or an infection. He is on pain meds. and Cipro. His white blood cell count is elevated and it could be one of two things, 1) He has no spleen and Heptatis C due to blood transfusion back in 1992 for emergency surgery to remove his spleen or 2) He may have leukemia:cry: He fears being laid off from his job of ten years to boot. Please keep Mike in your prayers and I'll keep you posted.

IMINXTC
Dec 11th 2008, 02:52 AM
Lifting and holding your brother Mike up before the Lord for healing and deliverance in this most serious health crisis. Praying for relief from pain and sickness, but, more importantly, for the removal of this possible cancer or other life-threatening complicaton.

Praying for his family, and for his long-time job, as you had mentioned, so that he may be able to continue working.

Vhayes
Dec 11th 2008, 03:57 AM
I'll be praying for your brother, Steelerbabe, as well as for all of you. :hug::hug::hug:
V

Ashley274
Dec 11th 2008, 04:43 AM
Oh no :( I am praying for him and your whole family :hug:

angel_fire
Dec 11th 2008, 04:53 AM
Lord we ask for healing. Lord we ask that you ease their suffering during these tough times.
Jesus I ask you help them, and be their with them. I pray for his job, that Christ saves it for him.
I pray for the cancer to go away Lord. Please, in Christ Name I pray.
Thank You Jesus for letting me pray.:hug:

livingwaters
Dec 11th 2008, 04:58 AM
Oh, steelerblade, I'm so sorry to hear this...it just seems like it's "raining trials and tribulations" on you and your family:hug:...Let's praise the Lord...Father, we come to YOU tonight offering praise and thanksgiving!! We know that YOU bless us everyday, Father. We know that all good things come from YOU, Father...We seek YOUR mercy tonight for this entire family who is under demonic attack in many different areas of their lives. YOU know the situation!!! Father, YOU said to bind on earth what is bound in HEAVEN and we know that Satan has been kicked out of HEAVEN, so we decree and declare that satan be bound and cast into the abyss and out of this family's life, in Jesus' name...Father, we pray for YOUR hedge of protection all around them that NO evil spirit may touch them, none of them..we say, "pick up your mat and walk to those in this family that need a healing. We come together, as touching, and agree upon all that has been petitioned to YOU, Father. We know that YOU, and only YOU can answer these prayers. We thank YOU for hearing our prayers and having so much mercy and compassion for us, YOUR children. Father, we pray all these things in the precious name of Jesus...Amen:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: