PDA

View Full Version : A Christmas Encouragment

faithbuilders
Dec 11th 2008, 02:23 AM
:D**This is an encouragement only, not for debate**;)

Christmas is, or should be a wounderfull time of year. But for lots however, that just does not hold true. :( Christmas in all it's wonder also hold the record for the highest suicide rates. :( The season of peace and joy is not so in a lot of lives. I work at a retail store, and I find that this time of year also brings out the most nasty is a person. This brothers, and sisters should not be so: let me share with you that Christmas card that I made for people, and my it encourage you to live for Christ-mas

What is Christmas? Christmas is the celebration of the day that Jesus Christ was born. How then do we give Jesus his birthday present? By exchanging gifts, by sing christmas songs, or by having a big meal with just friends? No! No! And No! How then do you give Jesus a gift due Him?

Jesus gave us an answer...

- I was hungry and you gave me food. :hug:
--Have we fed the, "not-family" hungry today?

- I was thirsty and you gave me a drink. :)
-- Have we given the thirsty, "non-family" a drink today?

- I was a stranger, and you took me in. :kiss:
-- Are we willing to take a stranger in this Christmas?

- I was naked, and you clothed me. :blushhap:
--Are we willing to cloth the naked and homeless?

- I was sick, and you visited me. :amen:
-- Have we visited the sick today?

- I was in prison, and you came to me. :thumbsup:
-- Are we willing to go to those that are in prison, and show them love?

For what you do to even the lowliest of people, you do to Jesus!

Give Jesus His birthday present today!!! :hug:

crossnote
Dec 11th 2008, 06:49 AM
It's interesting in the account they weren't even aware they had given to Jesus.

Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
(Mat 25:37-39)

matthew7and1
Dec 11th 2008, 05:55 PM
I love that because by loving others we love Jesus. So true and so wonderful! I wish I could send this to everyone at my job..... They need it. To them Christmas is another competition and thing to bicker about. :cry: