PDA

View Full Version : If I'm not mistaken isn't the anti-christ. . .

bthafree
Dec 11th 2008, 02:58 AM
Won't the anti-christ be the devil(satan) himself and his fallen angels and not a human? Why would God create one of his children(a human being) and then, later have that person deceive many and cause them to worship(do the works of his church, or cause) the false messiah and seal their fate for good? Also, isn't he still chained up in heaven and will be kicked out at the sixth trump, with Jesus coming out of heaven at the seventh trump of God? Thoughts or opinions?

angel_fire
Dec 11th 2008, 03:06 AM
Won't the anti-christ be the devil(satan) himself and his fallen angels and not a human? Why would God create one of his children(a human being) and then, later have that person deceive many and cause them to worship(do the works of his church, or cause) the false messiah and seal their fate for good? Also, isn't he still chained up in heaven and will be kicked out at the sixth trump, with Jesus coming out of heaven at the seventh trump of God? Thoughts or opinions?

I am guessing he will take the form of a human. Although its possible the False Prophet will be human.
Hmmm, lets see, the anti christ, the false prophet, and then the beast. Who is who will be who

R GU R
Dec 11th 2008, 03:10 AM
There are many antichrists out in the world ever since the 1st century.

1 John 2:18Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. 19They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
20But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
21I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
22Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 john 4:1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 john 1:7For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

markedward
Dec 11th 2008, 03:12 AM
Won't the anti-christ be the devil(satan) himself and his fallen angels and not a human?If by "antichrist" you mean "the beast" of the Revelation, then no, it will not be Satan himself. It directly calls the beast "a man", and it says that Satan gives his power to the beast. Satan can't give power to himself.

Why would God create one of his children(a human being) and then, later have that person deceive many and cause them to worship(do the works of his church, or cause) the false messiah and seal their fate for good?You might as well ask this about any person who dies unsaved.

Also, isn't he still chained up in heaven and will be kicked out at the sixth trump, with Jesus coming out of heaven at the seventh trump of God? Thoughts or opinions?The Revelation shows Satan being exiled out of heaven, and being chained up in the abyss. He is not depicted as being chained up in heaven.

JaneA
Dec 11th 2008, 03:14 AM
I think that the beast is going to be the one world government system, the antichrist is a man ( either the devil in human form, or the devil will enter into), the false prophet will lead the one world religion and cause all the worshp the anti-christ. This may not be totally right, just what I have studied. It is like the unholy trinity. Yuck!:hmm:

Joe King
Dec 11th 2008, 03:20 AM
Luke 10:18
He replied, "I saw satan fall like lightning from heaven.

That's Jesus talking about watching satan fall. satan is not in heaven anymore.

Revelations: 7And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

This is what Jesus witnessed. Jesus was also tempted in the desert by satan so satan has to be here in earth. There is no sin in heaven.

quiet dove
Dec 11th 2008, 03:23 AM

God creates us all, but He also gives us free will to choose whether or not we will choose Him as our God, and acknowledge Him as the One true God and He gave us the Bible so we could learn about Him. Within its pages we learn about Jesus Christ, God the Son, the One through whom our sins are cleansed from us and we are freed from the bondage of Satan.

Each person born must choose to follow Him, He wants our love and of course love cannot be forced. I suppose the Antichrist will be the same, at some point he chooses to reject Jesus Christ and pledges his soul to Satan instead.

Satan is not chained in heaven at this time, he does however have access to heaven as we are told in scripture he is there accusing the brethren, ....us basically.

Rev 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.

At some point he will be cast from heaven and no longer permitted access. The Antichrist, having chosen to follow Satan, and worship Satan, will be given power, or authority by Satan. In other words, you know how Satan tempted Jesus and wanted Jesus to worship him and promised to give Jesus the kingdoms of the world if He would worship him? Well, I figure it will work kinda like that, only the one who will be the Antichrist will say yes to Satan, where Jesus told him no.

bthafree
Dec 11th 2008, 03:34 AM
Didn't Jesus say . . ."get behind Me satan"? The Holy spirit can come down on earth, but not Jesus Himself, so wouldn't satan's spirit be on earth too? And not his body? Because when satan himself and others come to earth I'm sure that we will surely know, and everyone on earth will know when Christ comes, because they will actually see Him coming from heaven. Also wouldn't the false messiah come before the real deal Messiah, to try one last shot at deceiving the real Christians from the fake?

markedward
Dec 11th 2008, 03:40 AM
Didn't Jesus say . . ."get behind Me satan"?He was speaking of Peter, not actually Satan.

The Holy spirit can come down on earth, but not Jesus Himself,Jesus can't come down on earth? He was here before, He's appeared to many since then.

so wouldn't satan's spirit be on earth too? And not his body?Satan was a fallen angel. Angels appeared in their bodies on earth many times. Why should Satan be an exception? Plus, you're trying to compare Jesus, who is God, to Satan, who is an angel. Satan's spirit/body wouldn't even "function" the same way that Jesus' spirit/body would.

Because when satan himself and others come to earth I'm sure that we will surely know,Who said? You're appealing to your own perceptions, not Scripture.

Joe King
Dec 11th 2008, 03:42 AM
Satan is not chained in heaven at this time, he does however have access to heaven as we are told in scripture he is there accusing the brethren, ....us basically.

I never thought of it that way. Now that I have, I am very angry. This guy goes around lying and tempting people to lose their everlasting life and he is complaining to God about us. I want to be right at the edge of the pit and watch him be thrown into the pit.

quiet dove
Dec 11th 2008, 03:43 AM
Didn't Jesus say . . ."get behind Me satan"? The Holy spirit can come down on earth, but not Jesus Himself, so wouldn't satan's spirit be on earth too? And not his body? Because when satan himself and others come to earth I'm sure that we will surely know, and everyone on earth will know when Christ comes, because they will actually see Him coming from heaven. Also wouldn't the false messiah come before the real deal Messiah, to try one last shot at deceiving the real Christians from the fake?

The Holy Spirit can come to the earth, I don't see why Jesus couldn't also, as far as what He is able to do. He can do what ever He chooses. And the Holy Spirit is also present within all the believers in Jesus Christ, so He is present on the earth through/within the Christians also.

But I think what you are asking is the part about won't the false Messiah come first, I believe the answer to that question is yes, the one claiming to be God, is the same one we call the Antichrist. His false prophet will also come before Jesus Second Advent. Together the false prophet and the Antichrist will do their very best to deceive as many as possible.

We will not see the real Jesus returning to earth until He comes as described in Rev 19 and passages such as Matt 24:27

bthafree
Dec 11th 2008, 03:58 AM
Hey Markedward I appreciate your thoughts and opinions, but don't put words into my mouth, I didn't mean for it to sound like that. God bless.

markedward
Dec 11th 2008, 04:40 AM
Hey Markedward I appreciate your thoughts and opinions, but don't put words into my mouth, I didn't mean for it to sound that.I didn't put any words in your mouth...

MacGyver
Dec 16th 2008, 06:34 PM
Won't the anti-christ be the devil(satan) himself and his fallen angels and not a human? Why would God create one of his children(a human being) and then, later have that person deceive many and cause them to worship(do the works of his church, or cause) the false messiah and seal their fate for good? Also, isn't he still chained up in heaven and will be kicked out at the sixth trump, with Jesus coming out of heaven at the seventh trump of God? Thoughts or opinions?The Antichrist will be a man who will be empowered by the Devil, but not the Devil himself. The Antichrist will have a free will to chose to do what he will do, and God will permit it to happen just like anybody else who chooses to misuse their free will. God knew Judas would betray Him but He created him anyway, he knew Hitler would be evil but he created him too.

bthafree
Dec 17th 2008, 02:11 AM
I guess it really doesn't matter if the anti-christ is a "man" or the "devil" himself, the key is not to be decieved by him, the anti-christ comes before the real deal Christ Jesus.