PDA

View Full Version : Prayer/Confession/Renewal of Mind

Jamesmason1984
Dec 11th 2008, 03:07 AM
Dearly Heavenly Father in Heaven..It seems My Family is Cursed, We try Hard but i don't think we try our Hardest..it seems like at time's you turn your back on us and truly Hate us. Lord i just wanna feel ur presence and just want you to dwell inside of my Heart and mind...And i pray for My Famil that you comfort them in this economic time of trouble come into their minds and hearts Daily and even when the are asleep, god and i also pray for my soon to be Ex-Wife..I pray that you Protect her and Keep her with a Stable mind, And please let no Harm come her way....And god i also pRay for my Coworkers...I pray that you Engulf there hearts with Love and Joy, and God there's so Much More But U already Know that, so I'm Ending this By saying i love you, even though i War with the Members of My Body Daily...I Hope You help with my Sexual Lust,Cigarette smoking, And Hateful Heart towards my Father,...These thing's I kno i can't Change on my Own. So God i'm just really asking for you to send a Christian Mentor my way that has dealt with some of the Same Problems In jesus mghty name i pray amen.:pray::pray::pray::pray:

Ashley274
Dec 11th 2008, 06:32 AM
praying with you for all of your needs :pray::pray::pray::pray:

MercyChild
Dec 11th 2008, 09:04 AM
God I am praying with this family. I pray that they might experience Your love, goodnes, grace and mercy, and that they will thank You for what You have done.........:pray::pray::pray::pray:

Frances
Dec 11th 2008, 04:41 PM
:pray: . . . . .

"God uses men who are weak and feeble enough to lean on Him."
(Hudson Taylor)

livingwaters
Dec 12th 2008, 04:30 AM
:pray:Praying for you James, and all of your loved ones. Lord, :pray:I pray that YOU cleanse YOUR child's heart of anger and hatred, and fill it with forgiveness and YOUR agape love!!! Lord, I know that some day, YOU will be able to give us the answers to the things we didn't understand here on earth...but, Lord, on that day when we come to meet YOU, nothing else will matter anyways!!!! Praise YOUR mighty NAME!!! Thank YOU for hearing our prayers, Lord..I pray these things in Jesus' name..Amen.:hug: