PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Spiritual Warfare...

Lady Ashanti
Dec 11th 2008, 06:33 PM
Please pray for me...I have several things going on right now which I know are a direct result on the "witnessing" the Lord has me doing at this time.

The Bible states they that would wins souls are wise", and the Lord has led me to go to various "media", and spread His Gospel. Of course this is not well received, [initially], however He lets me know that there are many who are receiving that do not say anything.

Of course, the enemy is attacking in that area, and other areas, [at work, my chldren...], and I am requesting prayer from those who love the Lord.

Blessings to you, and may the Lord reward you in ways I cannot not...:hug:

MercyChild
Dec 11th 2008, 06:42 PM
.........:pray::pray:.............
Lifting you in prayer!

Ninna
Dec 11th 2008, 06:43 PM
I am praying for you.

livingwaters
Dec 12th 2008, 04:39 AM
Lifting you and your family up in prayer:pray:...Keep your full armour of God on and advise your family to do the same!!! Prayer is the connector to the Father, so just know that HE is hearing these prayers. :pray: Keep up God's Work!!! God Bless:)

Frances
Dec 12th 2008, 05:10 PM
:pray: for protection for you and your family, and wisdom while witnessing . . .

JesusIsLord82
Dec 13th 2008, 04:46 PM
just remember the Scripture Phil. 4:13. i will pray for you daily. God Bless

matthew7and1
Dec 13th 2008, 05:26 PM
I will be praying for you in full force. May I also encourage you to bless God at every opportunity. No matter what the enemy has in wait for you, no matter what challenge arises, respond with praise! Some one says you are a liar; respond; "Praise Jesus! For He sits on the throne and welcomes me to salvation!". Your family is under attack of temptations or a negative influences, respond; "The glory and the power and the honor are your almighty Father! I bless your name in all that I do! Hallelujah! Thank you God for your grace!" Praise God when you stub your toe even!!:)