PDA

View Full Version : 11 yo boy will have brain surgery

Toymom
Dec 12th 2008, 03:09 AM
an 11 year old boy who goes to our church will have brain surgery soon because he is having seizures that cannot be controlled by medication. he wishes to be baptised before then and that should happen soon. please pray for him and for his family and that the surgery will be effective.
thank you.

livingwaters
Dec 12th 2008, 03:48 AM
Dear Heavenly Father, we come together in agreement, as in touching, that YOUR healing hand be on this child, your child, and that all the Glory be YOURS...Father, he has not begun to live yet, LORD; however, he know who YOU are and desires to be baptized in YOUR HOLY NAME!!! We pray for an extra dose of mercy, compassion and healing, Father!!! Let him be a witness for YOU, Father God, through his healing!!!!! I pray these things in Jesus' name!!!!:pray::pray::pray: Thank YOU, FATHER, that YOU always hear our prayers!!!

moonglow
Dec 12th 2008, 03:59 AM
I will be sure and keep him in my prayers...keep us updated please.

God bless

IMINXTC
Dec 12th 2008, 04:37 AM
Lifting and keeping this young man before the Lord for a successful surgery and quick recovery. Thanking the Lord for his faith in Christ and his desire to be baptized before undergoing this operation:note:

Praying for his parents and his family.

Frances
Dec 12th 2008, 05:06 PM
:pray: for his rapid Healing of body, mind and spirit. . .

matthew7and1
Dec 12th 2008, 05:08 PM
Praying in Jesus name for the most desireable outcome. That once this child has been baptized, he keeps in the path and the light to have a beautiful testimony of God's mercy and glory.

JesusIsLord82
Dec 13th 2008, 04:45 PM
i will pray for him daily. keep me updated.

Ashley274
Dec 14th 2008, 02:01 AM
:( praying for this young man for complete healing :pray::pray:

Redneck Charger
Dec 14th 2008, 12:11 PM
Please Jesus, I ask you to please take care of this 11 year old boy.. Jesus please keep him safe..and help him through this surgery.. Please..:pray:

Agyei
Dec 14th 2008, 10:29 PM
Please Jesus bless this young man with a 100% recovery. Please also comfort his family during this most stressful and frightening time. This we pray in Jesus holy name, Amen. :pray::pray:

-- Will also pray for him daily. Keep us updated please.

Jolie76
Dec 15th 2008, 04:05 AM
Lord please take care of this young boy, if he is scared give him a hug and show him there is no reason to fear.

Praying for him!:)

jsph110
Dec 16th 2008, 09:12 PM
Jesus i ask in your name that you shall heal this boy. Thankyou because by your stripes we were healed.

Agyei
Dec 18th 2008, 04:50 AM
Still praying for the child and trusting in God to heal him. :pray:

Lee-Roy
Dec 18th 2008, 04:50 PM
He will be in my prayers tonight. God bless.

miepie
Dec 18th 2008, 06:56 PM
Charles and I will pray for him too....... :hug:
If you'd care to share your address with me in a pm, I could send you a card for him, or you could give me his address so I can send it straight away.......

Love you,
Mieke :kiss:

miepie
Jan 17th 2009, 05:34 PM
Is there any news about the boy? :hug:

Love you,
Mieke :kiss: