PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request for my neck and back

moonglow
Dec 12th 2008, 07:58 PM
Today is my son's birthday and I really want him to have a nice day but my back and neck are killing me...:( I went to the chiropractor this morning hoping that would help but it always takes time for things to settle down. I feel loopy because that top vertabra in my neck was out badly...he got it in but I can't say I feel any better. Anyway I am going to be picking up Nate and a friend after school and taking them to see a movie, then out for supper...and tomorrow we are taking Nate and another friend to the city to play laser tag. Sitting even for an hour in a car can be hard on my back...takes an hour to get there...then another hour back of course. Anyway I just feel horrible and really need to get to feeling better quickly! I will be going to get them in an hour...

I don't want to be grumpy or impatient with them because I am struggling with this pain and not feeling right. So could you please pray this pressure in my neck lets up? Its built up so badly I feel like my head could pop off...going to put another ice pack on...plus my back just plain hurting. thanks.

God bless

Bethany67
Dec 13th 2008, 04:06 AM
Praying for you, hun.

moonglow
Dec 13th 2008, 04:22 AM
Thank you so much! I survived the evening...wasn't too bad actually because I mostly just had to sit...:lol: so that helped. Nate and his friend had a good time. My neck is still very painful....I sure hope by tomorrow it starts settling down. Its hard to explain what it does to me when its out...its like being drugged...the chiropractor explained its nerves being pinched..makes me all foggy headed...can't focus, can't think clearly...if it was just pure pain I could deal with that...but this is something I can just ignore or get through...its tough. Hate it...:( At least it doesn't get this bad very often...just picked a really bad day though to do this! But at least when I was with the boys I felt like I could think! Good thing...:rolleyes:

God bless

IMINXTC
Dec 13th 2008, 04:44 AM
Praying for deliverance from pain and discomfort, and for healing and restoration from this neck and back problem.

Redneck Charger
Dec 13th 2008, 12:41 PM
Jesus I ask you to please help Moonglow with her sore back and neck.. and I thank you for helping with her pain during her Son's Birthday.. Thank you Jesus..:pray: