PDA

View Full Version : Prayer party

Walstib
Dec 13th 2008, 09:31 PM
I think I am in the right place here.....

I thought we could all stand together with this, the Hymn version of the prayer of St. Francis, with a little tweak, and look toward our Father knowing His love for us.

Dearest heavenly Father, as we read the words of this prayer may You find our agreement pleasing to You and grant that we may see clearly where we can be used by You in the lives of others.

Oh Lord,

Make us a channel of Your peace,
Where there is hatred let us bring Your love,
Where there is injury Your pardon Lord,
And where there's doubt true faith in You.

Make us a channel of your peace,
Where there's despair in life, let us bring hope,
Where there is darkness, only light,
And where there's sadness, ever joy.

O Master grant that we may never seek,
So much to be consoled as to console,
To be understood as to understand,
To be loved as to love with all our soul.

If you have a prayer toward equipping all the saints for the work of God please share and keep this party going!

MercyChild
Dec 13th 2008, 09:33 PM
:amen:..............:pray::pray:...............

Redneck Charger
Dec 14th 2008, 12:12 PM
Thank you for sharing.. :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Agyei
Dec 14th 2008, 10:59 PM
Thanks for sharing :pray::pray: Ill see if I can find a prayer as well. :rolleyes:

Walstib
Dec 15th 2008, 04:57 AM
I have a good supply of party hats to pass out and we have some cookies if anyone wants some.....

Almighty God, we ask that You guide our mouse clicks as we travel this site so that we may find encouragement and Your spiritual food to strengthen us in our daily walk. Guide our fingers as we post dear Lord so that in our abundant joy we may shine brightly and worthily magnify Your holy name in our lives, touching the hearts of those around us.

Gregg
Dec 15th 2008, 12:41 PM
I think I am in the right place here.....

I thought we could all stand together with this, the Hymn version of the prayer of St. Francis, with a little tweak, and look toward our Father knowing His love for us.

Dearest heavenly Father, as we read the words of this prayer may You find our agreement pleasing to You and grant that we may see clearly where we can be used by You in the lives of others.

Oh Lord,

Make us a channel of Your peace,
Where there is hatred let us bring Your love,
Where there is injury Your pardon Lord,
And where there's doubt true faith in You.

Make us a channel of your peace,
Where there's despair in life, let us bring hope,
Where there is darkness, only light,
And where there's sadness, ever joy.

O Master grant that we may never seek,
So much to be consoled as to console,
To be understood as to understand,
To be loved as to love with all our soul.

If you have a prayer toward equipping all the saints for the work of God please share and keep this party going!

Amen! .........good timing.