PDA

View Full Version : Tragic family situation in my church

*Living~By~Faith*
Dec 15th 2008, 05:22 AM
A tragic family situation came out in the open at my church this Saturday. There was a lock-in at my church Friday night. Late in the night two girls went to someone in my church and told them that their step-father had been physically and sexually abusing them. This was a family that had only been going to my church for a few weeks.

Everything was reported like it was supposed to be and the girls were put into custody with an aunt. Please pray for these two girls that have been through this.

Also if you will, please pray that the people in my church quit sharing this information with others. These situations are supposed to stay confidential, but some people in the church are telling everyone. It was dealt with the way it was supposed to be and it doesn't need to be known to everybody.

Ashley274
Dec 15th 2008, 05:25 AM
Aw that is beyond sad...I will be praying for them and wagging tongues as well as your other prayer request on here :pray::pray::pray:

Frances
Dec 15th 2008, 04:51 PM
:pray: . . . . .

Beloved by God
Dec 15th 2008, 09:03 PM
...praying that people think before they act and speak.....

mrsparks
Dec 15th 2008, 09:58 PM
May God be with these children and heal their minds, may they understand that it wasn't their fault and that God loves them. May He give strength and wisdom to the aunt to help them deal with what they've been through.

steelerbabe
Dec 16th 2008, 03:33 AM
I am always amazed and saddened how others take delight in others misfortune:rolleyes: I am praying for these girls to be made whole again. May God comfort them and give them strength.:pray:

Colo25
Dec 16th 2008, 04:30 AM
Praying for these little girls...:pray: :pray: