PDA

View Full Version : Confusion, Contradiction and Continue!

Samsheep2
Dec 15th 2008, 10:53 PM
...here are three words that when understood tell me that since God is not the author of 'confusion' then any and all contradiction can never be attached to Him.

God set in motion a plan at creation and it has continued to this very day - my question, do you think it will continue until the consumation of all time?

Thanks, Sam,

theBelovedDisciple
Dec 15th 2008, 11:44 PM
...here are three words that when understood tell me that since God is not the author of 'confusion' then any and all contradiction can never be attached to Him.

God set in motion a plan at creation and it has continued to this very day - my question, do you think it will continue until the consumation of all time?

Thanks, Sam,
------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Sam,
Yes God's plan will be fulfilled.. I believe it will be fulfilled when the last 'enemy'.. is put under His feet.. or done away with and that is 'death' itself... When His creation can get back to the way it was suppose to be in the Garden..

This only possible thru the New Adam.. and what His Only Begotten accomplished on that bloody tree. Jesus the Christ, God manifest in the flesh.... this, the Grace and Mercy of God Himself...... and this from the foundation of the earth.... Why did God create time? I really don't know.. I'll have to ask Him when I see Him face to face... Will time end or will there be no more record of it when He does away with 'death' once and for all? If there is nothing 'dying'.. then why would we have to have time.. would you consider that Eternity? and the consumation of all time?

God's plan will be fulfilled... According to His Will, His Foreknowledge and His Longsuffering...

Samsheep2
Dec 16th 2008, 12:16 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Sam,
Yes God's plan will be fulfilled.. I believe it will be fulfilled when the last 'enemy'.. is put under His feet.. or done away with and that is 'death' itself... When His creation can get back to the way it was suppose to be in the Garden.. Amen and amen no doubt it all will be a new creation and the garden will be fruitful no doubt. Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. Some think this will be during the Millennial reign but the context supports during the New heavens and new earth after He has made all things new.

This only possible through the New Adam.. and what His Only Begotten accomplished on that bloody tree. Jesus the Christ, God manifest in the flesh.... this, the Grace and Mercy of God Himself...... and this from the foundation of the earth.... Why did God create time? I really don't know.. I'll have to ask Him when I see Him face to face... Will time end or will there be no more record of it when He does away with 'death' once and for all? If there is nothing 'dying'.. then why would we have to have time.. would you consider that Eternity? and the consumation of all time? One thing we know according to the passage up above - there will still be 12 months of no night there!!!

God's plan will be fulfilled... According to His Will, His Foreknowledge and His Longsuffering...[/quote] Absolutely!!!

Thanks Friend,
Sam