PDA

View Full Version : Demons?

Partaker of Christ
Dec 16th 2008, 10:12 PM
Are demons (devils; kjv), fallen angels?

They very well could be, but I tend to think that they could be the children, of fallen angels when they took the daughters of men.

Gen 6:4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Could it be that in the flood, these demons lost the physical body, and have since seek to find another body to dwell in (posses)

Mat 8:31 The demons began to entreat Him, saying, "If You are going to cast us out, send us into the herd of swine."

chad
Dec 16th 2008, 11:13 PM
I have heard teaching that fallen angels and demons are different beings.

Chad :rolleyes:

MacGyver
Dec 17th 2008, 12:31 AM
I have never heard of anything other than demons being the fallen angels.

Kahtar
Dec 17th 2008, 12:43 AM
Have you noticed that there is NEVER a mention of anyone being posessed by fallen angels?
It is my current understanding that the demons are indeed the spirits of those offspring.

Bladers
Dec 29th 2008, 08:58 PM
demons are not fallen angels, neither the children of the daughters of men. :idea:

Partaker of Christ
Dec 29th 2008, 09:39 PM
demons are not fallen angels, neither the children of the daughters of men. :idea:

And........:bounce:..........??

ross3421
Dec 30th 2008, 12:31 AM
Are demons (devils; kjv), fallen angels?

They very well could be, but I tend to think that they could be the children, of fallen angels when they took the daughters of men.

Gen 6:4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Could it be that in the flood, these demons lost the physical body, and have since seek to find another body to dwell in (posses)

Mat 8:31 The demons began to entreat Him, saying, "If You are going to cast us out, send us into the herd of swine."

Demons, fallen angels same thing....... understanding that they can inhibit and posses a body as in the time of Noah.

1pe 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
1pe 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

2pe 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
2pe 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

Brother Mark
Dec 30th 2008, 12:38 AM
Have you noticed that there is NEVER a mention of anyone being posessed by fallen angels?
It is my current understanding that the demons are indeed the spirits of those offspring.

What about when Satan entered into Judas?

Yankee Candle
Dec 30th 2008, 12:47 AM

Oh, yes, but they are. I have been involved in helping people through deliverance from evil spirits for about 20 yrs. The spirits are indeed demons and demons = devils = fallen angels = poltergeists. They sometimes freely admit that Satan is their master and that they were cast out of heaven with Lucifer because they rebelled against God with him. But they are cast out of a persons life just the way it is described in the Bible. I've seen it many times.

Also, seeing them do supernatural things in our presence only confirmed what I already believed from the Bible. They are real and they are dangerous.

Jesus is Lord.

Come Quickly, Lord Jesus!

chad
Dec 30th 2008, 02:00 AM
What sort of super natural things did they do?

Oh, yes, but they are. I have been involved in helping people through deliverance from evil spirits for about 20 yrs. The spirits are indeed demons and demons = devils = fallen angels = poltergeists. They sometimes freely admit that Satan is their master and that they were cast out of heaven with Lucifer because they rebelled against God with him. But they are cast out of a persons life just the way it is described in the Bible. I've seen it many times.

Also, seeing them do supernatural things in our presence only confirmed what I already believed from the Bible. They are real and they are dangerous.

Jesus is Lord.

Yankee Candle
Dec 30th 2008, 02:14 AM

Do you really wish to know? If you believe me then you won't sleep tonight.

chad
Dec 30th 2008, 02:23 AM
I was once at a church service when someone was delivered from a evil spirit. When they tried to cast it out, it gave an evil laugh (Like the one vincent price does at the end of Michael Jacksons thriller song), except much scarier and creepier.

It was the most evil laugh I have ever heard. I have also heard a preacher speak of people wriggling like snakes and climbing up walls when being delivered from an evil spirit.

Chad :rolleyes:

Do you really wish to know? If you believe me then you won't sleep tonight.

Zack702
Dec 30th 2008, 02:32 AM

Jesus is Lord.

That is interesting what you wrote.

How can we see them?
Does the holy spirit alone reveal demons?
Or are we able to judge them and know when it is a demon and when it is acting?

Athanasius
Dec 30th 2008, 02:34 AM

You don't really want to have that question answered.

Equipped_4_Love
Dec 30th 2008, 02:38 AM

Why not?!.......

Athanasius
Dec 30th 2008, 02:41 AM
Why not?!.......

It's like Yankee Candle said. If you were to hear and believe some of the things I've seen (I'm sure Yankee has heard of, been through a lot more) then you wouldn't sleep very well. Some things really are just better left unsaid.

Yankee Candle
Dec 30th 2008, 02:43 AM
Why not?!.......

If I were to tell you what we have experienced on this venue then I will probably get kicked off this board.

I don't think Xel'Naga wants me to open that door.

Come Quickly, Lord Jesus

Athanasius
Dec 30th 2008, 02:46 AM
If I were to tell you what we have experienced on this venue then I will probably get kicked off this board.

I don't think Xel'Naga wants me to open that door.

I wouldn't have an objections to it other than from what I've been through myself, I'd be hesitant to tell others. That's not in any official board capacity though, that's just my own opinion. I'd leave it up to you and if you told them, well then they know. If not, then not. I'm not sure what the official board position would be on something like this.

Slug1
Dec 30th 2008, 02:49 AM
Let's stick to the topic and not derail this with our experiences in Deliverance Ministry.

FaithfulSheep
Dec 30th 2008, 02:49 AM
Why not?!.......

We are not to have any part of the deeds of darkness... and demons are very very dark. This is something that needs to be stayed very far away from. Speaking of such things (what they do and what they can do) would not be conducive to our growing closer to Christ.

chad
Dec 30th 2008, 02:50 AM
Ok, I'll take your word for it. I enjoy sleeping peacefully. :rolleyes:

Equipped_4_Love
Dec 30th 2008, 02:51 AM
I hear you loud and clear!!!

I can definitely understand why you would be cautious!!!

Thank you for your concern.