PDA

View Full Version : Till salvation - there won't be a rapture!

vinsight4u8
Dec 17th 2008, 10:39 AM
Look at it for yourselves!

Hebrews 9:28

Rev. 19:1

1 Thess. 5:9

The rapture is when it is time to take down the wicked city that corrupted the earth for the trib time.

vinsight4u8
Dec 18th 2008, 01:23 AM
Rev. 12 - shows that salvation comes - but only after those of the brethren love not their lives unto the death under Satan's time of being cast to the earth.

Rev. 7 also gives us this same pattern - salvation is said - when those come out of great tribulation.

mfowler12
Dec 18th 2008, 03:04 PM
Are you saying that there won't be a rapture until after the tribulation but before the great tribulation?

Faithful 1
Dec 19th 2008, 12:06 AM
Are you saying that there won't be a rapture until after the tribulation but before the great tribulation?

He's saying there won't be a rapture until Christ returns in glory which is after the great tribulation.

P.S. The 'great tribulation' is the persecution of the Church (and Jews) by the world system of the anti-Christ....as described by Jesus himself in Mathew 24:15 -28...please read.
F-1

vinsight4u8
Dec 19th 2008, 01:27 PM
Clear back in Genesis 49 we find that salvation comes after the time of the serpent.

Gen. 49:1
"And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you [that] which shall befall you in the last days."

V14
"Issachar [is] a strong ass, couching down between two burdens:"

V15
"And he saw that the rest [was] good, and the land that [it was] pleasant; and bowed his shoulder to bear, and became a servant unto tribute."

V16
"Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel."

V17
"Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path..."

V18
"I have waited for thy salvation, O LORD."

1 Chronicles 16:35
'And say ye, Save us, O God of our salvation, and gather us together, and deliver us from the heathen..."

Psalm 27:9
"Hide not thy face [far] from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; O God of my salvation."
>Consider that the wicked will be hiding from the face of God in the 6th seal.
>The great tribulation against the church and Israel is over by then.
>salvation time has come

Hebrews 9:28
"So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation."

Psalm 37:39-40
"But the salvation of the righteous [is] of the LORD; [he is] their strength in the time of trouble. And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked..."

Isaiah 25:9
"And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this [is] our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this [is] the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation."

1 Thess. 5:9
"For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation..."
>so the tribulation against the church comes - the Lord brings salvation - and we know more wrath must follow - but this time it will only be against the wicked.
>i.e. the 7 vials of God's wrath
>come in full measure
>but the trumpets only came in small portions (against Israel (1-5 and the church/6th trumpet)

Colossians 3:4
"When Christ, [who is] our life shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory."

1 Peter 5:4
"And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away."

There will not be a secret coming of Christ.
He is coming in glory!
It will be time for rewards.

Rev. 11:15 -7th trumpet
Rev. 11:18 - shows time for rewarding the saints

It will be the time of the 6th seal!

vinsight4u8
Dec 19th 2008, 01:40 PM
We are shown that salvation comes after the time of the tribulation - as Rev. 12 reveals that Satan is cast to the earth for his time of great wrath before salvation comes.

Rev. 7 shows that first people must be slain from the church during the great tribulation time before salvation will be said.

Rev. 19 shows at the time of salvation being said - the wicked city that corrupted the earth was punished for the blood of the saints - then comes later the marriage.