PDA

View Full Version : Discussion True or false Questions for You

poochie
Dec 17th 2008, 11:35 PM
Please answer these with a True or a False. I will later comment. Thanks for participating.

1. Christians should seek to discover their spiritual gifts through inventories or what not so they can serve others.

2. Regarding the Will of God it is clear that if God guides then he will provide and doors will be opened. Ie if you are called to be a missionary then God will provide the funds if he has truly called you to missions work.

3. If I have peace about something then it is God's will.

4. Sanctification is more of a crisis

5. Most Evangelical and Charismatic para church counselors and church counselors are effective.

Yukerboy
Dec 17th 2008, 11:43 PM
1. Christians should seek to discover their spiritual gifts through inventories or what not so they can serve others.

True.

2. Regarding the Will of God it is clear that if God guides then he will provide and doors will be opened. Ie if you are called to be a missionary then God will provide the funds if he has truly called you to missions work.

True

Leaning towards true.

Hmm. Not sure I understand the question. I'm thinking instead of crisis, you meant process, to which I would say false.

5. Most Evangelical and Charismatic para church counselors and church counselors are effective.

False.

mikebr
Dec 17th 2008, 11:52 PM
Please answer these with a True or a False. I will later comment. Thanks for participating.

1. False
2. True
3. False
4. True
5. False

Sirus
Dec 18th 2008, 05:08 AM
1. Christians should seek to discover their spiritual gifts through inventories or what not so they can serve others.false

false

false

false

5. Most Evangelical and Charismatic para church counselors and church counselors are effective.false

crossnote
Dec 18th 2008, 06:54 AM

1. False-They should seek Christ the Giftgiver.
2. 1/2 True -God guides and provides but we don't dicate what those provisiions will be. It maybe a one way ticket home.
3. False- Emotions are a shaky way of determining God's will.
4. Hmmm- Often it takes a crises for God to get our attention. Actually sanctification is both instant and a process.
5. Most aren't unless compared with 'Dear Abbey'.