PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Help with understanding

autumn8484
Dec 18th 2008, 12:04 AM
Ok im vey new to this board , so im not 2 sure how it works. im 22 years old and was raised in and around church untill i was about 14. well now i have gotten older i have started to wounder about things a little more. and i really need help with a few things. i cnt ask my family because they will think im crazy or not give me the time of day. so i was wanting to know if someone will help me please?

kenrank
Dec 18th 2008, 12:12 AM
Ok im vey new to this board , so im not 2 sure how it works. im 22 years old and was raised in and around church untill i was about 14. well now i have gotten older i have started to wounder about things a little more. and i really need help with a few things. i cnt ask my family because they will think im crazy or not give me the time of day. so i was wanting to know if someone will help me please?

Welcome to the boards...and to the club....my family thinks I am a nut too!;)

There are many knowledgeable people on these boards Autumn. Many will go out of their way to help in any way they can. If you have questions about certain scripture...you will get plenty of answers. Take what you get from here, line it up to what your bible says, and make your own decisions. It is important that you, while getting some direction, find your own way.

The "maturing in Christ" section might be a good place to help you. But if you have bible questions, this section (Bible Chat) is great as well.

Peace and blessings!
Ken

bobbysmith
Dec 18th 2008, 04:58 AM
What do you need help with?