PDA

View Full Version : Hello =]

haleyxoxo
Dec 18th 2008, 04:36 AM
Hello. I am 19 years old, in college will be graduating in May and getting married in June. I have not been an active Christian in a while, because of my busy schedule. Do you have any suggestions to help me get back to where I need to be?

unkerns
Dec 19th 2008, 03:45 AM
Only you can choose to be where you need to be. Is school or your wife more important than your creator? At the end of your life your school, career, wife, and things will be gone but the kingdom of God will not pass. Devote yourself to your Lord and im not talking about going to some service every sunday morning so you can zone out for about an hour, I mean go out and be a church: Hang out with sinners, secular, pagans, whatever you want to call them and love on them, walk with them, and teach them about the Lord. If you dont have time, make time to devote yourself, and serve the Lord.

Athanasius
Dec 21st 2008, 08:12 AM
Hello. I am 19 years old, in college will be graduating in May and getting married in June. I have not been an active Christian in a while, because of my busy schedule. Do you have any suggestions to help me get back to where I need to be?

Concerted, conscious effort.

Revinius
Dec 22nd 2008, 01:48 AM
Make sure everything you do is for His glory, be that your marriage, your schooling, your everything. And that takes a heck of alot of effort. Is it worth it? more than we can possibly know.