PDA

View Full Version : My friend's grandpa

JesusMySavior
Dec 19th 2008, 02:42 AM
My friend Luke's grandpa Keith is in the hospital from pneumonia. His mental and physical condition took a bad turn a couple months ago and he has been in hospice care for awhile, and i've had to babysit him a few times. Now he has pneumonia and Luke says he has peace about it but I just pray that whatever happens, the family would be comforted. My friend said his grandpa came to know Jesus at an Easter play but I'm not for sure if he really knows Christ.

Pray for salvation and for God's hand of peace and comfort on the family. Thank you!

~JMS

angel_fire
Dec 19th 2008, 06:21 AM
Lord Jesus Thank You!!!
Jesus, I pray that you comfort these people during their time of need.
I pray for his Salavtion. I pray that his eyes were opened to you on Easter.
I also pray for JMS.
Thank You Jesus, In Christ Name I Pray.

IMINXTC
Dec 19th 2008, 06:35 AM
Lifting this gentleman, Kieth before the Lord for deliverance and healing. Praying that he would come to the assurance of eternal life.

Lifting Luke and the family before the Lord as well, praying for peace, and that these events would serve to gloriy Christ in their lives. Praying for the assurance of salvation for each family member.

Ashley274
Dec 19th 2008, 07:05 AM
I am praying too....... :pray:

Frances
Dec 19th 2008, 05:40 PM
:pray: . . . . .

walked
Dec 23rd 2008, 12:27 PM
Praying with you for your friends Grandpa.

JesusMySavior
Dec 28th 2008, 05:52 AM
update,

Keith passed away on Christmas night and Luke and his dad seem to have a lot of peace about it.

I feel peace about it too.

Redneck Charger
Dec 28th 2008, 12:38 PM
Please Jesus, I ask you to please take care of this family , and help comfort them through..:pray: