PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Prayer for financial assistance

Calen
Dec 19th 2008, 11:36 AM
Hello Prayer partners, Please could you pray for me for a financial miracle. I am really struggling financially. With the interest rates going up I am having to pay out way more than I earn and am drowning in very large debt. Only God can help me. I have no further resources to turn to for help. I know that God is always ahead of me and he knows my needs and that he will never forsake me. As a Christian I should not be afraid, but my human nature has taken over and I am terrified!.
What scares me most is the power this difficulty has of consuming your every thought and the potential of serving this financial fear and not God! One of the things I am not able to pay for is my home at the end of this month and that is frightening me.
Please pray. Thank you so much.
In the Lord, Calen:pray::help:

IMINXTC
Dec 19th 2008, 12:37 PM
Lifting you up before the Lord for relief and resolution from these difficult finacial matters.

Ashley274
Dec 21st 2008, 02:58 AM
I am praying for you too :hug::pray:

Colo25
Dec 21st 2008, 09:38 PM
Praying for you right now for solution of this financial situation!:pray:

wiseteacher
Dec 30th 2008, 09:00 PM
Praying for you right now. I am going through a similar situation. I will keep you in my prayers. Let us know how everything works out.

turtledove
Dec 30th 2008, 09:25 PM
Praying to God to come to your financial assistance. In the Name of Jesus..:pray:

sherryt
Dec 30th 2008, 09:25 PM
Am praying for you and all the others that this has happened to.

Redneck Charger
Dec 31st 2008, 01:02 PM
Please Jesus.. Help with Calen's needs.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray::pray:

Teacup
Jan 5th 2009, 12:06 AM
:pray: for you and everyone else in this horrible situation. Including me. I just keep praising God and thanking Him in everything. I have to tell myself hundreds of times throughout the day that He WILL help me. He WILL take care of me. And then, I thank Him and praise Him again and again. Everytime that horrible anxiety comes, I sing praises and tell myself that it will come in His timing. And then, I praise and thank Him more. God Bless to all