PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for Stronger Faith

donnamichelle
Dec 19th 2008, 01:21 PM
I quit my job in October for a reason that I felt justified in leaving for and now I'm torn about whether it was a good enough reason to leave or not. I look for jobs daily and have even had a few interviews but nothing promising. Now I don't know if I have just been out of work for so long or what but I feel like I'm frozen in place. I stay at home all day searching the internet for jobs that never pull through and I feel the financial pressure mount more and more every day. It is like I'm stuck in place and I don't know which way to go. I pray to Christ a lot about how I don't know which way to turn next, that I only want His will and what He wants to be carried out but I don't know what that is and I put it all in His hands. Even with my prayers and those of my husband and my mother, I still feel like something is missing.
Please pray for me and my husband. I worry of not hearing the Lord's voice when He leads me one way instead of the other. Please pray that I will have enough faith in Him to not worry about where the money for our bills will come from. And please pray that I will do His will above all.
Thank you and God Bless.

Frances
Dec 19th 2008, 05:48 PM
:pray: that you hear Him clearly, and heed Him in every particular. . . . and that He will Bless you with the right job at this time.

catlover
Dec 22nd 2008, 01:30 AM
Donnamichelle,

I have been thru this same thing. I had to quit my job b/c of my husband's job and moving to another city. I have searched and searched and found hardly anything. I am working temporarily now for another month or so. The only thing I can tell you is to keep praying (and I will remember you also). Keep believing God will open the right door. The first door that opens may not be the exact fit for you -- sometimes you don't know until you get there. But God will provide.

IMINXTC
Dec 23rd 2008, 01:03 AM
lifting you before the Lord for clear direction concerning employment, and for financial provision.

Agyei
Dec 23rd 2008, 04:38 AM
31Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:31&33

Throughout the last three years times have been extremely rough for my family. We have been through foreclosure, my dad lost his Job and yet still even under these circumstances God has provided for us. I honestly could not tell you how we made it this far If it was not for the lord. It gets tough but you have to keep your chin up and trust in God especially when times get rough. I will be praying that the Lord blesses you and your husband with the direction/financial provision you guys need in your lives.

Colo25
Dec 23rd 2008, 04:58 AM
praying for you during this trying time...:pray:

Ashley274
Dec 23rd 2008, 07:24 AM
Praying..................... :pray:

Gregg
Dec 23rd 2008, 03:45 PM
Prayers sent your way.

Vhayes
Dec 23rd 2008, 04:47 PM
Praying for you here! And as an encouragement to you, I did the same thing, including the questions about my motives for leaving and the doubt and fears. I applied for various positions and was interviewed for many only to be told I was their "second choice". Two years later, I am in a wonderful place, the Lord dealt with some serious financial stress in unimagined ways. He had it all in control for me and I'm certain He does for you as well.
V