PDA

View Full Version : look at Deuteronomy 32:34 - and Rev. 6

vinsight4u8
Dec 20th 2008, 03:51 PM
chapter 32
tells about a sealed prophecy for the end days

Rev. 6

Both show a time when God will hide His face and the enemy will take the land of Israel.

God tells how He will raise a nation - and in the end this nation will be punished -
>Will be as Sodom and Gomorrah.

The seals are about the rising of the nation of Iraq.

Zechariah saw a prophecy as to the land of Shinar - Zec. 5.
>This too is for the last days.

See Daniel 2 as to how the wind carries pieces of fallen empires. The empires want to rebuild. One day the wind will carry them off and no place will be found for them.

What does it mean to "build it an house" in Shinar?
It shall be "established".

Well, Israel is the house of Judah and the house of Israel - as in two groups of people.
When her nation began - she was to be established.

vinsight4u8
Dec 20th 2008, 03:58 PM
Just as it took to establish Israel and build it an house - a kingdom.

So - it will take for others - the spirit of wisdom and with understanding one gets a crown.

The first seal is over - the rider was King Fasisal of Iraq.
>the first ruler of Iraq

Look too at Zec. 6 as to how the horses went to the north county,
black to the north country
white followed them

So in the north country is where a rider must be to sit on the horses.

white - the spirit of wisdom
black - the spirit of knowledge
- When a nation rejects knowledge - they are in a famine.
measuring out of their food -
3rd seal

4th seal - will be the man of sin
foretold too in Hab. 2
the death and hell Chaldean

5th seal - the great tribulation

6th seal - the Lord stops hiding His face from Israel.
7th trumpet - rapture of the church

7th seal - God takes His prophesied time of rest.
>see Isaiah 18
God will consider in His dwellingplace - but first the harvest.
slckle cloud time - as in Rev. 14
>see also Isaiah 62:1-6
and Isaiah 65:6-8

markedward
Dec 20th 2008, 11:29 PM
chapter 32

Deuteronomy 32:34 Is not this laid up in store with me, sealed up in my treasuries?

Nothing is being said about prophecy, nor is anything being said about "the end days".

Rev. 6
tells about a sealed prophecy for the end daysIt doesn't tell about "a sealed prophecy". Its a prophecy about seals being broken. That's quite different, when you actually put the words the correct order of what's being described in Revelation 6.

Both show a time when God will hide His face and the enemy will take the land of Israel.Revelation 6 is about God hiding His face? For one, we're seeing the Lamb opening the seven seals; if anything, He's not "hiding His face", because we see that He's directly in control of what's going on. It's not as if His eyes are closed while He's opening the seals. And second, Revelation 6:12-17 directly tells us that the seven seals are about God's wrath: meaning, God is in control and He's not "hiding His face".

The seals are about the rising of the nation of Iraq.I fail to see where anything in Revelation 6 is describing Iraq.

See Daniel 2 as to how the wind carries pieces of fallen empires. The empires want to rebuild. One day the wind will carry them off and no place will be found for them.Daniel 2 says nothing about "empires want[ing] to rebuild". It says they are crushed and the wind sweeps them away. Nothing in the text of Daniel 2 says the "empires want to rebuild". You are drastically changing what the text actually says, which is a terrible way to interpret prophecy.

vinsight4u8
Dec 22nd 2008, 09:10 AM
Deuteronomy 32:21
Romans 10:19

32:29
"...consider their latter end!"

V20
"And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end [shall be]..."

vinsight4u8
Dec 22nd 2008, 09:13 AM
Daniel 2:35
"....broken to pieces....and the wind carried them away..."

Zechariah 5:9
"... and the wind was in their wings..."
"...To build it an house in the land of Shinar..."

vinsight4u8
Dec 22nd 2008, 09:27 AM
When God hides His face from a nation - it means that they ignored His cries to change their ways - now He will ignore their crying out for help.

an enemy can take the land
famine time, - war - scattering of the people