PDA

View Full Version : New Life After School

Rebelnote
Dec 21st 2008, 03:26 AM
Hello. I haven't posted in a while, been sort of busy. It was my last semester, and by the grace of God, I graduated, with my BS from Northern Arizona University. I'm currently home in Parker AZ to spend Christmas and New Years with my family, and than driving to West Chester Ohio (20 miles North of Cincinnati) for a music director job for a church there.
I'm really excited about it. A few years ago I never pictured myself in church ministry position, but that's where God seems to be taking me.
My prayer is for a safe drive. It's a long ways from Arizona to Ohio. I've never driven that far before, but it is exciting and frightening at the same time. I'll be leaving January 2nd to Flagstaff for a wedding, than heading out to Ohio probably on the 5th.
I'll also try and get on the board more. Now that I'm done with school I hope I'll have more time... (but ya never know! lol)

Frances
Dec 21st 2008, 04:14 PM
:pray: that the Lord will take control of your journeys, and Bless you, and others, through your music ministry . . . .

Colo25
Dec 21st 2008, 09:05 PM
Rejoicing in you BS degree, praying for a safe journey, and rejoicing The Lord has placed in your heart a need to join the ministry!

Agyei
Dec 23rd 2008, 05:27 PM
Congratulations on your BS degree. Praying that the Lord gives you direction in your new life and blesses you with a safe trip to flagstaff and Ohio. :pray: