PDA

View Full Version : Needing some prayers for myself today

*Living~By~Faith*
Dec 21st 2008, 08:21 PM
Please say a prayer for me today. I'm going through a hard time. One thing is I'm struggling to grow closure to the Lord and become the person that He wants me to be. I feel that the Lord is as disappointed in me as I am of myself. I don't feel that I have the strength to fight this battle this time around. But I also know that if I continue to turn to God for strength, then I'll be okay.

Colo25
Dec 21st 2008, 08:27 PM
Father God we ask that you watch over Living by Faith today and everyday, as her heart is troubled and her spirit is down, and she feels not as close to you as she wants to be. Wrap her in your love, so that she may be able to feel that closeness that she and yourself desires. I just ask Father that you take some of these things she is feeling, and toss them out, wrapping her in the Spirit, and faith in you Dear Lord. I ask this in Jesus name, Amen.
Hang in there, it will get better! You need a :hug:.
ysic,
Colo

Agyei
Dec 22nd 2008, 04:25 AM
Father we ask that you lift up our sister in Christ today as she struggles to grow closer to you. We ask that you bless her with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding so that she may bring glory to your name and realize your desires for her life. Father, In your word you say that If we love and acknowledge you, you will protect us and be with us during times of trouble. You said that when we call upon you, you will answer us, today we ask that you strengthen LBF faith and that you give her the direction she needs in her life. In Jesus holy name, Amen :pray: :hug:

IMINXTC
Dec 22nd 2008, 04:31 AM
Lifting you up before the Lord, for renewal and peace, and the remembrance that our Lord will never leave nor forsake you, and that it is faith which pleases Him most.